Dream Zoo - Tips and Tricks (not for add me codes)

03-22-2012, 07:54 PM
Well -- Zynga has forced an update -- I can no longer play the game as version 1.1.5. They require upgrade (which is now 1.1.7 after 1.1.6 blew up in everyone's face).

The bonus per animal (with add-on land and path) is limited to exactly 3.5x (350%) of the original value. I had built up most my habitats to be 1000% (10x). Rhinos once worth about 15,000 are now limited to only about 50,000. This means, effectively, the pace of earning coins is reduced by almost 66%.

My next expansion is going to cost over 2.5 million coins -- and now, it will probably take a full day (or more) just to get enough to pay for it. AND, that expansion will only be able to fill a small void of 1, 3, 7, or 10 small squares since I've filled all the full sized portions.

Not worth it if they're gonna keep it like this. I spent a lot of coins and time building these nice 10x habitats -- now it's all useless with the 3.5 cap.
03-23-2012, 10:37 AM
Expanding issues!

Okay so I've been expanding my zoo and sometimes when I get to the edge near the water or the other side it is not big enough for the whole square to fit so I can expand my zoo to that point so what I can't use this piece of land? Is there anyway I can?

04-06-2012, 08:31 AM
Добавте меня, мой код! yjhfck
04-09-2012, 01:02 AM
Not being able to load dreamzoo

Since yesterday I have been encountering problems in loading dream zoo.Has anyone else faced the problem. It all started after there was notification of the new ocean habitat being launched soon. I have force shut and restarted the game but c
Just cannot get in. And even if I do the moment I start collecting or doing something the game shuts off! Any suggestions .pls help.
04-09-2012, 06:06 AM
How to get multiple rhinos....?
I have seen zoos having multiple champion rhinos but alone... That is without mate. I breed champion rhinos but once they get champion kid, it cannot be further promoted. Thus leaving me with 3 rhinos which are 2 adult and 1 kid.
Someone please help. I need to have many rhinos and alone...
Waiting for your replies....
04-10-2012, 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hjc218 View Post
How to get multiple rhinos....?
I have seen zoos having multiple champion rhinos but alone... That is without mate. I breed champion rhinos but once they get champion kid, it cannot be further promoted. Thus leaving me with 3 rhinos which are 2 adult and 1 kid.
Someone please help. I need to have many rhinos and alone...
Waiting for your replies....

My understanding is that when a visitor views your zoo, they only see one animal per plot regardless of whether or not you have 1, 2, or 3 animals on that plot. I've seen all of the animals be loaded when I have visited a zoo before but that has not been the norm.

After you've upgraded your Rhinos to 2 Champion parents and 1 Champion child, you can add another plot of Rhinos. Then, you will need to upgrade this new family of Rhinos to 2 Champion parents and 1 Champion child before you can add a third plot of Rhinos.
04-10-2012, 10:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by homieta View Post
My understanding is that when a visitor views your zoo, they only see one animal per plot regardless of whether or not you have 1, 2, or 3 animals on that plot. I've seen all of the animals be loaded when I have visited a zoo before but that has not been the norm.

After you've upgraded your Rhinos to 2 Champion parents and 1 Champion child, you can add another plot of Rhinos. Then, you will need to upgrade this new family of Rhinos to 2 Champion parents and 1 Champion child before you can add a third plot of Rhinos.

Ok thanx... =)
05-07-2012, 07:06 PM
Single Champion Animals

When I go visit other zoos I notice the good ones have all single champion animals. My zoo have 2 adults and 1 baby. Is it better to have just 1 champion?

My second question is how in the world do you earn cash?
05-16-2012, 05:56 PM
Nrxatl
05-16-2012, 06:02 PM
Nrxatl