★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

EA's Daily Deals

12-04-2011, 08:16 PM
EA's Daily Deals

People here quickly saw when shift 2 and Sims medieval was free. Appears that EA are doing daily deals for various things through Christmas.

Here is the direct link to their page showing what the promo of the day is. Next update is at midnight EST

http://www.eamobile.com/dailydeals

(PS Admins, do let me know if you decide to delete this post on why, I put up two informing the community on the appvent calendar to have them removed and then a long time poster put the information up after mine were removed and had theirs stay. Just wish to conform and stay in your guidelines and yes I did read the sticky!)

PPS modified the link per moderator direction.

Last edited by mmackenny; 12-04-2011 at 08:57 PM. Reason: modified the link per moderator direction
12-04-2011, 08:20 PM
So if I click on iPhone and at the top it has. The games listed like this below, does it mean NBA Jam will be free next?

Road Trippin - Free
The Sims Medieval- Free
Need for Speed Shift 2 - Free
NBA Jam - Buy It.

12-04-2011, 08:36 PM
First at all the Direct Link is still...

...and not some Marketing Link:
Code:
http://kilrush.mobi/mcs/publish/3161/44175;jsessionid=piyvz8bbpin81pu0l1cfss6kc

A Hint for the Future:

Instead of Hidding something tell the Truth:

Hello i am Josh/John/Sarah/... from The Mobile Interactive Group. Together with Electronic Arts we are having over the upcoming Days the following Contest...the following Link does have a Counter that does...

...the Way you are doing it currently could you really get into some Troubles or get the URL of your Website Banned if the Staff are pissed for whatever Reasons.

It doesn`t matter any Way but sometimes you Guys should really stop thinking that everyone would start to hate you if you would just tell once the truth at first and then start to explain why something is as it is...

Because right now it does look like you Guys would like to hide something and that`s never something Good.
12-04-2011, 08:46 PM
As I said in another thread, Gameloft should take note. THIS is how you run a proper holiday giveaway. Another reason to put EA >>>>>>>>>> Gameloft.

Betas: Victory Day, Victory March, Zombwich, Mission Europa, Shadow Era, Slice It!, Baseball Superstars 2011, Queen's Crown, Aralon: Sword and Shadow, Zombie Runaway, Third Blade, Tower Defense: Lost Earth
12-05-2011, 12:56 AM
Damn, hope NBA Jam is next

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
12-05-2011, 02:28 AM
NBA Jam is on sale for $0.99; it is well worth $0.99z
12-05-2011, 02:31 AM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
it is well worth $0.99z
I'm crex, and I approve this message.
12-05-2011, 06:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
I'm crex, and I approve this message.
I'm LOLavi, and I'm not a fan of NBA.

So that's why I'm hesitating. Is it like Fifa Street is for Fifa?

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
12-05-2011, 07:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
I'm LOLavi, and I'm not a fan of NBA.

So that's why I'm hesitating. Is it like Fifa Street is for Fifa?
you could say that.... but more over the top... im not a fan of NBA either, but if i have ever bought NBA games they have been NBA Street and NBA Jam... totally fun without needing knowledge of the NBA and it's rosters... I'm currently trying to decide wether to buy NBA Jam on PSN(Which has Isaac Clarke and Faith from Mirror's Edge, Online PLay and a lot of secret stuffs) or NBA Jam on my iPod(which is portable and only has local wifi multiplayer)
12-05-2011, 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
First at all the Direct Link is still...

...and not some Marketing Link:
Code:
http://kilrush.mobi/mcs/publish/3161/44175;jsessionid=piyvz8bbpin81pu0l1cfss6kc

A Hint for the Future:

Instead of Hidding something tell the Truth:

Hello i am Josh/John/Sarah/... from The Mobile Interactive Group. Together with Electronic Arts we are having over the upcoming Days the following Contest...the following Link does have a Counter that does...

...the Way you are doing it currently could you really get into some Troubles or get the URL of your Website Banned if the Staff are pissed for whatever Reasons.

It doesn`t matter any Way but sometimes you Guys should really stop thinking that everyone would start to hate you if you would just tell once the truth at first and then start to explain why something is as it is...

Because right now it does look like you Guys would like to hide something and that`s never something Good.

I have no idea what you are trying to drive at.