★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Ninja Pong and Ninja Pong HD - FREE!!!

12-06-2011, 07:48 AM
Ninja Pong and Ninja Pong HD - FREE!!!

Thanks to Appvent Calendar "Ninja Pong" and "Ninja Pong HD" are free today!!!!

Developer of Ninja Ponk and Sky Combat
Follow us on Twitter
12-06-2011, 09:02 AM
Thanks for the freebie, Alien. Pretty cute and clever game you have here.

Now playing: Squids, Shantae, Mage Gauntlet, Roboto, Emberwind, Cordy, Whale Trail, Aquaria, Super Crossfire, Extraction, Crazy Hedgy, Terra Noctis, Pocket RPG, Glowfish, Steambirds, Edge Ex, SANDWICHES!!, Goat Up, Bean's Quest, Last Rocket, Blobster, Run Jump Kill, Don't Run WAPS, Jap Werewolf, Space Tripper, Sonic CD, Sleepy Jack.

12-06-2011, 09:13 AM
Thanks for the freebie

psst - fix your typo in your sig!
12-06-2011, 09:37 AM
Great game, arcade is good for small bursts as in 1 minute of playing

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
12-06-2011, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
Thanks for the freebie

psst - fix your typo in your sig!
It's not a typo. Atari is making them change the name due to copyright infringement on the word 'Pong'. They have with SO many other games, unfortunately... Too bad since it's such a great game but I don't really care what they call it, this game is awesome! Thanks devs!

Favorite developers: Grumpyface, Michael Brough, Rocketcat, Donut Games, Nitrome, Orange Pixel, Radiangames, Llamasoft (come back!)
12-06-2011, 10:16 AM
Awesome!! thanks for the freebie!

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
12-06-2011, 10:37 AM
How about you change it to Ninja Poing instead? Kinda sounds like the sound a ninja would make if he bounced off a metal plank?

I'm stretching, I know.

Now playing: Squids, Shantae, Mage Gauntlet, Roboto, Emberwind, Cordy, Whale Trail, Aquaria, Super Crossfire, Extraction, Crazy Hedgy, Terra Noctis, Pocket RPG, Glowfish, Steambirds, Edge Ex, SANDWICHES!!, Goat Up, Bean's Quest, Last Rocket, Blobster, Run Jump Kill, Don't Run WAPS, Jap Werewolf, Space Tripper, Sonic CD, Sleepy Jack.
12-06-2011, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
Awesome!! thanks for the freebie!
Well that is silly - pong - hmm -- it is a word in the dictionary. It's not being used as a single word to confuse with the original Pong. I wonder why they are asking that.

This reminds me of Edge all over again
12-06-2011, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
Well that is silly - pong - hmm -- it is a word in the dictionary. It's not being used as a single word to confuse with the original Pong. I wonder why they are asking that.

This reminds me of Edge all over again
ah yes...
and "Doodle"
01-27-2012, 09:58 PM
Both versions of Ninja Ponk are free again.

Favorites: The Quest Gold + expansions, Mission Europa Collectors Edition, Ascension, Jet Car Stunts 2, Junk Jack X, King of Dragon Pass, Kingturn series, Mecho Wars HD, Mini Dash, Mos Speedrun, Ravenmark, Sonic series, Fall of Angels, Highborn, Solomonís Keep / Boneyard, pixel art games, remakes and ports of classic games.