★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: cao lei
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 58.9 MB
  • Version: 1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Tired of the analog stick? Check this out!
Where you drag is where you go, and where you point is where you shoot. A whole new gaming experience of STG, But Not easily!

WATCHING: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRUV4cmF0oA

To make it fun for you, War on Geometry created various unlucky geometry ships for you to destroy.
What you need do is: drag your warship to avoid those unlucky geometry ships,while another finger controls the shooting direction. Add more firepower with more fingers. Yes, you'll need a number of fingers from both of your hands. It sounds simple but it will get you high.

War on Geometry certainly have a brilliant scene, Variety of weapons and enemies, etc. But more importantly, We believe that the difficulty and excitement are equally important. So, the end of each level will have "Crazy Time" : INFINITE HP & INFINITE AMMO. Please do not hesitate to killing and experience hearty!

War on Geometry respect each player's achievements. You will be very convenient to see the "TOP 20" , And see your global rankings. Into the "TOP 20", The efforts and wisdom will be a sense of accomplishment.

Three kinds of difficulties and 20 fun and passion levels are waiting for you.

What are you waiting for? Join into the war quickly, meet exciting, fun and a sense of accomplishment.

--------------------------------------------------

ADVICE:

Everything started hard, but more complex and difficult start, there will be a moment of opportunity for you to grasp.

Never relax vigilance before end of the fighting.

Do not willing Second, people who only remember the first.

-----------------------------------

IMPORTANT:
War on Geometry currently only supports Iphone 4, Ipod touch 4 and above devices. Iphone 3gs Ipod touch 3, which are not supported.

Fixed the device when you are playing, Because you may be move the device to affect operation.

niflying's comments:

Description

Tired of the analog stick? Check this out!
Where you drag is where you go, and where you point is where you shoot. A whole new gaming experience of STG.

WATCHING: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRUV4cmF0oA

To make it fun for you, War on Geometry created various unlucky geometry ships for you to destroy.
What you need do is: drag your warship to avoid those unlucky geometry ships,while another finger controls the shooting direction. Add more firepower with more fingers. Yes, you'll need a number of fingers from both of your hands. It sounds simple but it will get you high.

War on Geometry certainly have a brilliant scene, Variety of weapons and enemies, etc. But more importantly, We believe that the difficulty and excitement are equally important. So, the end of each level will have "Crazy Time" : INFINITE HP & INFINITE AMMO. Please do not hesitate to killing and experience hearty!

War on Geometry respect each player's achievements. You will be very convenient to see the "TOP 20" , And see your global rankings. Into the "TOP 20", The efforts and wisdom will be a sense of accomplishment.

Three kinds of difficulties and 20 fun and passion levels are waiting for you.

What are you waiting for? Join into the war quickly, meet exciting, fun and a sense of accomplishment.

--------------------------------------------------

ADVICE:

Everything started hard, but more complex and difficult start, there will be a moment of opportunity for you to grasp.

Never relax vigilance before end of the fighting.

Do not willing Second, people who only remember the first.

-----------------------------------

IMPORTANT:
War on Geometry currently only supports Iphone 4, Ipod touch 4 and above devices. Iphone 3gs Ipod touch 3, which are not supported.

Fixed the device when you are playing, Because you may be move the device to affect operation.

12-06-2011, 10:41 AM
Interesting concept, having multiple shots in relation to where each of your fingers are. I can see the iPad version being a lot more successful though, due to the real estate.

Unfortunately this appears to be 4th+ gen devices only.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind

12-06-2011, 11:09 AM
Thanks for your review. We will improve next time.
12-06-2011, 11:09 AM
Send a message via Yahoo to reec0X Send a message via Skype™ to reec0X
good & simple menu interface + 'quit' button for easily exit the game instead of pressing the home button. colourful multi shapes, and it is not easily playing this game, must first get practice more on moving fingers...good job lei cao!

GameCenter: reec0X
Devices: iPhone 6+ / iPad Air WiFi
Beta Game Tested: Click HERE
Member of THE BETA TESTER ALLIANCE group
12-06-2011, 11:18 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
yeah, I really think this would work better with some dual stick controls...

fingers REALLY get in the way on the small screen

There is an HD version... I'm sure it plays a lot better on the iPad.

**and just so I know, what does STG stand for?

Last edited by syntheticvoid; 12-06-2011 at 11:20 AM.
12-06-2011, 11:27 AM
Shooter Game, japanese abbreviation. SLG is simulation game.

"Don't Do This Or You'll Get Banned"
Unnecessary Sass Towards The Admins
12-06-2011, 01:57 PM
Looks cool (y)
12-06-2011, 02:44 PM
Add the option for "dual stick" control and I'll buy it for sure..

I'm just afraid the dual touch thing will get aggravating as there seems to be a lot of enemies on screen that could be obscured by my 2 fat hands lol
12-06-2011, 03:01 PM
When will this senseless violence against Geometric shapes cease?

Now playing: Squids, Shantae, Mage Gauntlet, Roboto, Emberwind, Cordy, Whale Trail, Aquaria, Super Crossfire, Extraction, Crazy Hedgy, Terra Noctis, Pocket RPG, Glowfish, Steambirds, Edge Ex, SANDWICHES!!, Goat Up, Bean's Quest, Last Rocket, Blobster, Run Jump Kill, Don't Run WAPS, Jap Werewolf, Space Tripper, Sonic CD, Sleepy Jack.
12-06-2011, 06:36 PM
Won't buy until you add dual sticks

Best Games: Tilt to Live, Mini Motor Racing, Death Rally, NBA Jam, Spirit, Silverfish, Flipship, Wispin, Space Tripper, Super Crossfire, Red Nova, Vertex Blaster, Modern Combat 2, Hard Lines, Sentinel 3, Mad Wheels .......Follow me on Twitter @unclelimey