★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Radballs $2.99 -> 99c

12-06-2011, 11:55 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Radballs $2.99 -> 99c

Ascension BeatHazard Carcassonne DungeonRaid ElderSign
GreedyBankers Helsing'sFire NimbleStrong PhoenixWright Poison TiltToLive
12-07-2011, 07:25 PM
Great 99 cent game, overpriced at $2.99. Should grab it while you can.

The electronic/house music really adds to the Lumines-like puzzle experience

12-07-2011, 07:51 PM
Overpriced at $3???? A universally praised game with great production values that you can buy for the same price as a W cheeseburger from Wendy's? A delicious, meaty, cheeseburger on a butter toasted bun?

Mmmmmm, cheeseburger.

Now playing: Squids, Shantae, Mage Gauntlet, Roboto, Emberwind, Cordy, Whale Trail, Aquaria, Super Crossfire, Extraction, Crazy Hedgy, Terra Noctis, Pocket RPG, Glowfish, Steambirds, Edge Ex, SANDWICHES!!, Goat Up, Bean's Quest, Last Rocket, Blobster, Run Jump Kill, Don't Run WAPS, Jap Werewolf, Space Tripper, Sonic CD, Sleepy Jack.
12-07-2011, 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by caanerud View Post
Overpriced at $3???? A universally praised game with great production values that you can buy for the same price as a W cheeseburger from Wendy's? A delicious, meaty, cheeseburger on a butter toasted bun?

Mmmmmm, cheeseburger.
Just to further get you going - BK is having a buy 1 whopper, get one free Dec 9-11.

Rad balls, 2 Whoppers..... Rad balls, 2 Whoppers.... Decisions, decisions.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
12-07-2011, 11:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluto6 View Post
Just to further get you going - BK is having a buy 1 whopper, get one free Dec 9-11.

Rad balls, 2 Whoppers..... Rad balls, 2 Whoppers.... Decisions, decisions.
I did the buy one get one free on the Whopper once before. I saved the second one for the next day. Let's just say that whoppers were meant to be eaten immediately.

Radballs is awesome go buy it.

Now playing: Squids, Shantae, Mage Gauntlet, Roboto, Emberwind, Cordy, Whale Trail, Aquaria, Super Crossfire, Extraction, Crazy Hedgy, Terra Noctis, Pocket RPG, Glowfish, Steambirds, Edge Ex, SANDWICHES!!, Goat Up, Bean's Quest, Last Rocket, Blobster, Run Jump Kill, Don't Run WAPS, Jap Werewolf, Space Tripper, Sonic CD, Sleepy Jack.
12-07-2011, 11:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by caanerud View Post

Mmmmmm, cheeseburger.
Hey man. I'm a cheap Asian. If it's not 99 cents or free, it's overpriced. XD

But back to the game, it's a MUST HAVE!
12-07-2011, 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluto6 View Post
Wait, how would you know that??

Unless...

I always had my suspicions that you were using the cartoon dog name as a cover.

Current obsessions: Bug Princess 2: Black Label, Neuroshima Hex, Pinball Arcade, Final Fantasy Tactics, MacGuffin's Curse, 1112, Dangerous, 100 Trials, Ascension, The Quest
Anticipating: Spirit Hunter Mineko, Rogue Touch EX, Fargoal 2, Cursed Realms
12-08-2011, 04:11 PM
I picked this up yesterday - so pleased about the sale! I fell in love with the art direction at first sight, and the gameplay has not disappointed either. This game is worth the original $3 and more. My only qualm is that it has such a large file size... I had to squeeze a couple things off of my poor, overloaded 8GB iPod to get it to fit.
12-10-2011, 07:57 PM
I forgot about the file size the moment I saw the game in action and heard the music. It is really one of those match puzzle games dripping with style, and with a couple of original ideas. Nice breath of fresh air in the genre.

Favorites: The Quest Gold + expansions, Mission Europa Collectors Edition, Ascension, Jet Car Stunts 2, Junk Jack X, King of Dragon Pass, Kingturn series, Mecho Wars HD, Mini Dash, Mos Speedrun, Ravenmark, Sonic series, Fall of Angels, Highborn, Solomonís Keep / Boneyard, pixel art games, remakes and ports of classic games.
12-11-2011, 05:51 AM
This game is as good as Lumines, totally recommended.

Heavy Devil is my latest game, check it out! AppStore GooglePlay