App description: **Winner of App Store Best of - Casual Games **

Little Cars, BIG Fun!

Start your engines! The most vibrant, super-charged racing game youve ever seen is here!

Mini Motor Racing plays like a favorite remote-controlled car showdown, combined with modern tech to nitro-boost your engines! Play multiplayer against your friends or rivals, via WiFi, Bluetooth and ONLINE! Race in campaign competitions for big rewards! Upgrade your skills and cars to win more! Its all here in Mini Motor Racing.

Slide to Play: 4 out of 4 Must Have

"We wholeheartedly recommend it looks fantastic ... and is just gosh darn fun to play ... If you've been wanting for an arcade-style iOS racing game, this is the one to back out of the garage."

Touch Gen: 4 out of 5

"With impressive graphics, great controls, and a host of unlock-able tracks and cars, it could be the best example of the top down racer yet."

AppSpy: 4 out of 5

"Gorgeous visual design; luscious, colorful environments and cute chubby vehicles ... the controls feel fantastic with slide controls having an almost analogue smoothness to them and touch-buttons providing a decent alternative."

Family Friendly Gaming: 91 out of 100

"This game is my new favorite racing title for this platform. I have been waiting for someone to do this genre right on the iPhone/iPod Touch. My wait is over."

Features:

* HUGE new update featuring a new Career! Now over 300 races to conquer!

* OFFICIAL FRUIT NINJA BONUSES. Includes special themed tracks and cars for fruit mayhem enthusiasts!

* YOUR CHOICE OF CARS. Race in fully upgradeable cars, each with their own unique handling and style! Whether it be Sports, Hatch, Big-rig, Pick-up, School Bus, Hot Rodthe list goes on!

* WIN RACES, WIN CARS! Win races throughout the game and youll find yourself behind the wheel of the sweetest rides around including the official Fruit Ninja buggy!

* MANY RACE TYPES. Race on over 30 tracks, day and night, in varying weather conditions

* ONLINE MULTIPLAYER. Up to 4 players WiFi, Bluetooth or over the internet.

* GAME CENTER SUPPORT. Invite up to four friends to play online via Game Center plus dozens of Achievements and Leaderboards!

* AIRPLAY. Mirror races from iPhone 4S to your TV screen for an even grander experience (requires Apple TV)

* ENHANCED FOR LATEST iPhones. More eye-popping visual candy taking advantage of all that extra power!

All this, and no assembly required!

D3adly's comments:



12-20-2011, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBinaryMill View Post
Hey guy,

Mini Motor Racing (and HD) update 1.1.2 has been submitted to Apple. Here are the update notes:
  • Fixed Wifi connection issue
  • Fixed Bluetooth crash bug
  • Several general UI & bug fixes
We're not sure if it'll be available before Christmas, but we're hopeful

Cheers,
- Ingmar
Thanks! It's out now.

GameCenter ID: 0-FeliX-0
Hyped Up For: Wil's Finest Hour
12-20-2011, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0-FeliX-0 View Post
Thanks! It's out now.
Apple have really been on the ball this Holiday season with updates - good stuff!

Studio Director
The Binary Mill
Twitter - Facebook

12-23-2011, 07:20 PM
Hey, devs? Any chance you can drop the OS requirement to 4.2 for the New Year in your next update? I'm a 4th gen itouch and I'm still on 4.2.1, so I'm unable to play this seemingly awesome game. Thanks!

I don't want a signature.
12-23-2011, 07:45 PM
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 327
Send a message via Yahoo to Zendorphin Send a message via Skype™ to Zendorphin
Just curious are you planning on using any of the suggestions I made in terms of tracks/content?
12-24-2011, 08:11 PM
Hope you guys are still working on updating this game. For me it's running great but the game center achievements are broken. I know other people are still having other troubles.

I look forward to an update and hopefully online multiplayer

GAME CENTER: MKplayer1start
12-27-2011, 12:32 PM
Can someone help me?
I'm on the Turbo Cup with the Original car (Hatchback, nearly completely upgraded, I'm just missing one upgrade for each part [nitro, acceleration, speed and handling]).

But for some reason some of these cars just whiz pass me, especially Sports, Buggy, and HotRod cars.

Can anyone give me a good car to upgrade from the starter ones you get that will last you until the last race in the Championship Cup? I really don't want to buy the iAP or grind for the $30000 cars, but if that's the case... i'll probably grind.

Game Center: Nizen
12-27-2011, 09:46 PM
I found the Fruit Ninja car to be really good. Started using another one recently, but can't remember what it is.

Gamecenter Id: Mr. Grizzly II
12-28-2011, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Grizzly View Post
I found the Fruit Ninja car to be really good. Started using another one recently, but can't remember what it is.
Ah, ok. Thanks.

Game Center: Nizen
12-28-2011, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizen View Post
Can someone help me?
I'm on the Turbo Cup with the Original car (Hatchback, nearly completely upgraded, I'm just missing one upgrade for each part [nitro, acceleration, speed and handling]).

But for some reason some of these cars just whiz pass me, especially Sports, Buggy, and HotRod cars.

Can anyone give me a good car to upgrade from the starter ones you get that will last you until the last race in the Championship Cup? I really don't want to buy the iAP or grind for the $30000 cars, but if that's the case... i'll probably grind.
It seems after complaints about the AI being too easy in the early stages they have ramped up the difficulty. I am too finding it extremely hard if not impossible to get the gold cup on races i had no problem getting them on before.
12-28-2011, 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwm2 View Post
It seems after complaints about the AI being too easy in the early stages they have ramped up the difficulty. I am too finding it extremely hard if not impossible to get the gold cup on races i had no problem getting them on before.
Yeah. I hope they balance it soon to around a medium difficulty, so it'll be possible to, you know, win.

Game Center: Nizen

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:31 AM.