Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-18-2012, 05:11 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Downloaded it while reading through this thread. IAP that opens additional levels is fine, but buying coins in a game never works with me. I guess consumable IAPs are what I have an issue with.

Everyone is out to make money, and the whole point of the game is to do that, but I can't enjoy playing a game when the feeling of being ripped off is too obvious. There is a fine line between "sure I'll buy that upgrade" and "ah hell not again!"

Also, I just can't play FPS games well on my phone or iPad. It's just too frustrating for me. I always try the latest and greatest but I just get frustrated every time. I'd love a good western but I'll pass on this.
Old 11-15-2012, 02:30 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Hi guys, is anybody still playing this? I installed the game from my previous backup (via iTunes) on my brand new 4th gen iPad, and low and behold.. the game has graphical problems! There is some flickering of the whole textures, sorry if I can't describe it better I'm not a native English speaker... it's like when I am outside in the country some textures/polygons are flashing in a very unpleasant way. It only happens outside and ONLY in this game. I have not encountered so far any problems in any other game...What should I do? Should I go return the iPad or is this just the game's glitch? I could not find anything like this via Google search...Also did not find this problem on Gameloft forums.
Would appreciate any advice, thanks.
EDIT: Here's the link to a youtube video, if anyone would be so kind to check it. And sorry about the low quality.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG-6J...ature=youtu.be

Last edited by hu74es; 11-15-2012 at 02:50 AM..
Old 11-15-2012, 02:38 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

I actually gave it another go a few months back as there was an update for it. Didnt have any graphical problems on my ipod, i 'presume' Gameloft havent bothered updating this for the latest ipad/ipod touch.

'Perhaps' it didnt sell as many IAP's as originally intended, i cant see Gameloft bothering with this game now.

Shame, it had potential but it was so annoying doing a mission, getting 100 dollars and then spending most of that on bullets !
Old 11-15-2012, 03:32 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

I must say I really enjoy this game, even more so on the iPad's big screen. I am even able to swallow the glitches just to be able to play it. I was asking because I wasn't sure if it was my iPad or the game, but it seems it really is the game...
Old 11-15-2012, 03:50 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by hu74es View Post
I must say I really enjoy this game, even more so on the iPad's big screen. I am even able to swallow the glitches just to be able to play it. I was asking because I wasn't sure if it was my iPad or the game, but it seems it really is the game...
The game 'could' have been so good but IAP's ruined it for me. I dont remember there being a recent update for the latest ipod touch/ipad, could contact Gameloft, worth a try.
Old 11-15-2012, 04:53 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

3d! Been waiting for this. Will try it soon.
Old 11-16-2012, 05:25 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
The game 'could' have been so good but IAP's ruined it for me. I dont remember there being a recent update for the latest ipod touch/ipad, could contact Gameloft, worth a try.
Contacted Gameloft, no answer yet. The problem persists after a clean re-installation of the game, please see my new video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llcUU_7lrvM
Do you still think it's a software glitch?

UPDATE: Got an email from Gameloft, they promised to do something about it. Hopefully still enough people play this for them to find it feasible...

Last edited by hu74es; 11-22-2012 at 04:54 AM..
Old 12-19-2012, 12:04 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

I'm happy that I did not delete this game. Once I download the update I'll see if I can use my Crucificator in multiplayer and see if the new solo mode is better than before.
Old 12-20-2012, 10:18 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Now with multiplayer.
Old 12-20-2012, 11:06 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 8.x

That song for Six Guns is the worst.