★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Boxed Ball [pick up and play arcade] 50% OFF Until end of the year!

12-07-2011, 12:04 PM
Boxed Ball [pick up and play arcade] 50% OFF Until end of the year!

HELLO FELLOWS!

My first game, Boxed Ball is now available with price cut by a half! Until end of the year!

It is great for quick rounds on train or bus, to compete with friends or simple running for the highest score. My lovely girlfriend loves it

Youtube link | Pop Up

Please note: Game was named "Quad Pong" before, but Atari Inc. doesn't want Pong games on the AppStore anymore
12-07-2011, 12:32 PM
I really hate this Pong name removal... It's not like Atari created that word... Anyway, that looks like a multiplayer game, am I right?

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3

12-07-2011, 12:35 PM
Unfortunately not You control all 4 paddles by yourself. I think iPhone screen is to small for multiplayer here... Maybe if I create an iPad version sometime...

btw: main thread for game is HERE (for the future )
12-07-2011, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMinuteGames View Post
Unfortunately not You control all 4 paddles by yourself. I think iPhone screen is to small for multiplayer here... Maybe if I create an iPad version sometime...

btw: main thread for game is HERE (for the future )
Wow, that looks hard! I gotta say that you probably do one of the hardest games on App Store

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
12-08-2011, 08:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMinuteGames View Post
You control all 4 paddles by yourself. )
What??? Why didn't you appoint your game as "World's hardest game"?
This title was given to many games on appstore but they didn't deserve it!

I love this world!
12-08-2011, 08:35 AM
It's actually not as tough as it sounds, guys. It might be a little tough to get the hang of at first, but the longer you play the more you get used to it.

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.