Dragon Shout - By XiD Labs (Universal)
An indie Skyrim app for your adventures. Ever forget who buys dragon scales for the best price? Where was that awesome place with a lot of dragon tongue? Where was that epic dragon battle you experienced? If there's a Thu'um for ____ (yeh, there's a Thu'um for that) Use Dragon Shout App to mark your greatest battles, how you tackled quests, where you found unique items, and more.
FEATURED ON TOP SITES:
** TouchArcade.com: "A great Skyrim app...a powerful tool that fleshes out the exploration experience" **
** TouchArcade.com Top ten viewed stories 2011 **
** Ctrl+Alt+Del Featured Comic: http://www.cad-comic.com/cad/20111130/ **
** Featured on USA Today, Joystiq, and many more **
NOTE: There's a new SYNC button that will sync your markers with your device (a refresh). You might need to use it upon upgrading.
- Create a Dragon Shout account to keep all your markers synced across your iPhone, iPod, and iPad (any iOS device).
- Easily create quests, battles, items, and special markers
- Parties! Add friends to your 'party' to see their markers and journal entries. Invite them via facebook, twitter, and email.
- In-app chat! Chat with your friends and global community inside the app. Anytime someone drops a public marker you'll see it in the chat window. Tap on it to see it's location.
- NEW MAP! Thanks to GameBanshee.com for this awesome, fully annotated map. The map can be toggled in the settings.
- A 'folder' marker. Now you can nest markers inside a folder to keep them organized. Great for cities, guilds, and just plain ole long journal entries in one spot. Visit the blog for a video demonstration
- Full text search on all existing markers in the user and his party's database.
- Community search: Search the 70,000+ public markers available. That's the largest Skyrim database to date!
- No-Account Mode: Users no longer need an account to create markers. However this will never be synced with the server. If you want to store your markers in the cloud...create an account and use it!
- Back-up your markers by exporting the data to an excel/csv file.
Visit http://www.dragonshoutapp.com for more information, support, feedback, suggestions, etc.
Follow news and updates:
SOCIAL ADD ON IS NOW FREE
Thank you everyone for making this possible. For those that supported this app by purchasing the social add on in the past, your efforts have made sure this is free for everyone for the foreseeable future. Thank you so much!
FOR THOSE WHO CANNOT LOGIN: Try toggling airplane mode on / off - or go from 3G to WiFi. It looks like there's an issue with connecting to the server sometimes. About 2% of users are experiencing this. Most in Europe.
Dragon Shout App is not affiliated with or endorsed by the developers of Skyrim® or Bethesda Game Studios®.
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: Brisbane, Australia