Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-15-2014, 03:03 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 4.x

Default Spaceborn - (by Buggestic Gaming)

Buggestic Gaming is incredibly excited to announce that Spaceborn is now available on the app store! Download it now to experience the latest action experience for the iPhone & iPad. Can you save the world from the alien invaders?

Check out the official cinematic trailer for Spaceborn:

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

There is also a free version available (with ads). You can download it from here.

Website | Google Play Store | Facebook | Twitter | IndieDB | Contact

Last edited by bigticket21; 07-16-2014 at 02:12 PM..
Old 07-18-2014, 02:54 AM

Anyone tried this?
Old 07-18-2014, 03:00 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Judging by the ratings NikolaNikolov and bigticket21 have (they've rated it 5/5 stars) but i 'think' we need some unbiased reviews!
Old 07-18-2014, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Judging by the ratings NikolaNikolov and bigticket21 have (they've rated it 5/5 stars) but i 'think' we need some unbiased reviews!
Hi, there is a free version of the game, and if you wish to try the game out (without spending cash), we encourage you to do it. There just isn't a better way to check out a game than to get it for free! We would love any thoughts on the game, be it positive or negative!

You can download the free version from here.
Old 07-18-2014, 06:39 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Apparently the developers still don't know/ignore what control option the customer wants...pity. What could (probably) be a decent shooter here is simply pretty unplayable or enjoyable as it is. This of course is only imho.

Edit: i "sacrificed" myself to go further into the game and maxed out the damage and ship speed. The movement is still pretty sluggish and the damage is not really noticeable if you meet the second boss, but maybe it's just me.
When the first boss starts shooting missiles, the screen freezes for a second ! (I don't do re-boot/start with lite versions). There is no Gamecenter, also.

The music/sfx sounds, the graphics and the gameplay is actually pretty decent (no new invention at all) but the turnable turret on the ship helps if you have to let pass an enemy behind you, cool.

Seeing my app-store, this is your first game and i tend to give you this little dollar support either for a decent update (relative touch controls) or future projects, whatever. I see talent here.

Last edited by Qwertz555; 07-18-2014 at 08:50 AM..
Old 07-18-2014, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertz555 View Post
Apparently the developers still don't know/ignore what control option the customer wants...pity. What could (probably) be a decent shooter here is simply pretty unplayable or enjoyable as it is. This of course is only imho.

Edit: i "sacrificed" myself to go further into the game and maxed out the damage and ship speed. The movement is still pretty sluggish and the damage is not really noticeable if you meet the second boss, but maybe it's just me.
When the first boss starts shooting missiles, the screen freezes for a second ! (I don't do re-boot/start with lite versions). There is no Gamecenter, also.

The music/sfx sounds, the graphics and the gameplay is actually pretty decent (no new invention at all) but the turnable turret on the ship helps if you have to let pass an enemy behind you, cool.

Seeing my app-store, this is your first game and i tend to give you this little dollar support either for a decent update (relative touch controls) or future projects, whatever. I see talent here.
Hi, thank you so much for your thoughts on the game!

Can you please specify what is the control option that is missing? We were thinking about adding tilt controls, but it was just something that kind of got left behind. We would love to implement it in a future update, if the app gets some popularity in the process. Same goes for GameCenter integration (and Google Play Services for the Android version).

Damage should be noticeable at first (I believe it's almost twice as powerful at the last level). However, enemies get stronger and harder to beat after you kill a boss you haven't killed before, so that is probably the reason you didn't notice the damage. The idea is that "you need" to upgrade it, otherwise the game just gets too hard.

Thank you so much, again, for the support! It really is our first app, and we hope to continue making games/apps in the future
Old 07-24-2014, 01:10 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 8.x

''There’s a decent variety of enemies, power ups to collect, and upgrades to unlock. After completing the four-boss campaign, you can test your skills in endless survival.''

More Spaceborn impressions here.
Old 10-02-2014, 09:09 AM

We got mentioned on darkZero!

Go check it out! We are very pleased that Anthony found our game enjoyable and we've learned a thing or two about our game as well