Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-06-2012, 08:17 PM

This just got updated with the Butterflies mode from the PC version of bejewelled 3.. which is really a great update.
Old 04-19-2012, 01:25 AM

New update with Game Center support and a few more badges. It took a little while for my old badges to transfer over to GC, but it doesn't seem to be transferring my old scores to the leaderboards.
Old 11-03-2012, 06:23 PM
iPad, OS 3.x

Sorry to dig up this old game thread guys, but did anyone notice that when playing the game on iPhone 5, the graphics aren't retina? I thought I was seeing things so compared it to the game on my wife's 4S, and hers is crispy clear. Is weird. I wonder if the devs will be bothered to fix this as its quite old now...
Old 05-09-2014, 03:17 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I posted this over on the iPad version's thread, but figured I'd throw it into the iPhone thread as eel, to see if someone else would see it and have some insight (the same issue is in the iPhone version too).

In Diamond Mine mode, when I run out of time, Bejeweled has started asking me if I want to add an additional 30 seconds to the clock. So far, it doesn't ask me to pay for it (though it feels like a freemium setup -- like Temple Run's gems for extra lives), but it never used to give me this option.

Does anyone know the story behind this, and if it's possible to turn it off? In addition to it being annoying (if I say no, it goes through the "Time Up" announcement a second time -- I just want to start a fresh game!), I also feel like it ruins the point of a time-based game mode by cheapening the clock running out. If I get a free 30 seconds every time I lose, shouldn't that 30 seconds just be part of the level?
Old 05-09-2014, 04:43 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

I have not come across that on the iPhone. I just played again to see if it would ask me, and it did not. Not sure if you have a bug, a bonus, or something else...
Old 05-09-2014, 09:39 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerutix View Post
I have not come across that on the iPhone. I just played again to see if it would ask me, and it did not. Not sure if you have a bug, a bonus, or something else...
Thanks for the reply! I've attached a screenshot of it happening on my iPad; I noticed it first on my phone but haven't been able to reproduce it yet (I wonder if it only happens under certain game conditions?).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (212.6 KB, 1 views)