★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Yachty Deluxe. Free!

12-08-2011, 07:50 AM
Yachty Deluxe. Free!

It gives me great please to announce our latest game, Yachty Deluxe

It's a cheap game with asynchronous multiplayer, so why not give it a go and destroy your friends!

Featuring...

★ FREE ★
The game is supported by unobtrusive advertising. (Which can be permanently removed via a cheap in-app purchase.)

★ ONLINE MULTIPLAYER ★
Play and beat anyone in the world using your Game Center account. You can play multiple games at once at a pace that suits you.

★ SOLO MODE ★
A standard patience game for one player.

★ TRIPLES MODE ★
A more in-depth patience game for one player, using three scoring columns.

★ PASS & PLAY ★
A two-player game needing no internet connection - just pass the device to your friend when you've taken your turn.

★ LEADERBOARDS ★
There are several Game Center leaderboards to register your best scores on. Can you be the best?

★ ACHIEVEMENTS ★
With twenty different Game Center achievements to chase down, you will never be short of extra challenge.

★ REALISTIC DICE ★
The dice are rendered in full 3D and shaken using an advanced physics simulation. This brings an unprecedented level of realism to iOS dice gaming.

★ HOW TO PLAY ★
Rules of the game, for all gameplay variants, are included within the game.

Currently the game is for 3GS or newer, but there is a patch in with Apple right now to allow play on older devices.

Thanks and enjoy.

Last edited by Rubicon; 12-15-2011 at 06:30 PM.
12-08-2011, 01:52 PM
I'm having fun with the game. It's Yahtzee. How could you go wrong?

However, the ads annoy me, so I wanted to pay to remove them, but when I try, it keeps giving me an error saying it can't connect to the app store. I have downloaded other apps and can access the store just fine. Is this a bug, or just a temporary thing?

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic

12-08-2011, 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarCastic View Post
I'm having fun with the game. It's Yahtzee. How could you go wrong?
In a word, visibility! We think the quality is definitely there, but that doesn't mean everyone will find it even when it's free.

Regarding the ads, there was a bit of a balls up and the IAP has not yet been approved by Apple. Shouldn't be long though.

Glad you're enjoying it.

Last edited by Rubicon; 12-08-2011 at 03:17 PM.
12-08-2011, 09:35 PM
I'm in the middle of my first online game now. It works perfectly so far.

Any ETA on the IAP to remove ads? I can't stand ads. I'm paying to remove them as soon as possible.

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic
12-09-2011, 04:02 AM
Great to hear. There's obviously only so much testing you can do of a multiplayer game before it hits the streets.

The IAP should be tomorrow if it takes the usual amount of time.
12-15-2011, 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarCastic View Post
I'm in the middle of my first online game now. It works perfectly so far.

Any ETA on the IAP to remove ads? I can't stand ads. I'm paying to remove them as soon as possible.
The new version is out with a working in-app advert removal button. Along with a bunch of other fixes and tweaks.

The game now also works on ALL iOS devices. The physics is somewhat pared down on pre 3GS but is still a big leap ahead of all these "just flash some sprites" versions around!