Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-28-2014, 11:27 AM

Default NEEKO - your interactive monster friend

FREE VERSION: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/neeko-your-interactive-monster/id949271798?mt=8

Last edited by fraoula; 12-19-2014 at 09:46 AM..
Old 10-29-2014, 08:00 AM

Keep an eye on Promo Codes and Contests Forum. We've posted 5 codes, the post is waiting for moderator approval.
Old 11-16-2014, 07:54 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 8.x

I bought the game during its launch sale for 0,89€ and I had quite fun with it as much as my son. I expected different monsters but after unlocking all four them I was pretty much dissapointed because aside from some minor cosmetic differences and colors they're pretty much the same. I get and understand that from creator's point of view (as a 3D guy you just re-use the skeleton or save time with skinning not to mention same UVs and whatnot) but as a customer I'd expect more. It definitely has not as long lasting appeal as e.g. Clumsy Ninja, but for its price it's pretty much OK. Let's hope there's a different monster with christmas or any other future update.
Old 11-17-2014, 05:09 AM

Thank you for purchasing the game Macplash, and for the feedback!

It's great to hear that you and your son had fun with it. Yes, we're aware that the monsters are similar. The main differences are in the looks, sounds and gameplay difficulty. The new Christmas monster (launching near the end of November) has one additional hiding place for the bugs.

We have many concepts of new monsters and some gameplay improvements are already being worked on, like special items to use with the monster and power-ups in the bugs mini-game. That update should be ready around new year's.

In the end, it all depends on the motivation we get from the feedback of our players. With this initial release we hoped to get the idea if people are interested in this kind of game at all, and if they like the monster. So far, the feedback is good. The complaints we got were mainly similar to yours. Which is good because it means that fans would like to see more.

All the updates will be free of course.
Old 11-17-2014, 05:56 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Send a message via MSN to background Send a message via Yahoo to background Send a message via Skype™ to background

Thanks a lot for the promocode, the game is really fun to play. I shared the game with my niece, and she like it as well. The main character is funny and the control is smooth. i wish to see more future updates on the quest and mini-games. If more monsters available, it will be better as well.
Old 12-06-2014, 12:39 PM

Default Neeko Christmas Update, FREE for a weekend and introducing a new monster Chreesmo!

Neeko Christmas Update is live on the AppStore.

The game will be available for FREE for a limited time this weekend!

Meet Chreesmo, a new monster!

Old 12-19-2014, 09:52 AM

Default FREE version is available

Hello everyone!

The FREE version of Neeko is available now in iTunes.

Here's the link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/neeko-your-interactive-monster/id949271798?mt=8

Enjoy!
Old 12-19-2014, 05:36 PM
iPad 2, iOS 8.x

I tried the free version and 5min later I bought the full version. I know this is a game for kids, but I too have so much fun with it! I'm impressed with this, its just very funny!

Last edited by Betelgeuze; 12-20-2014 at 07:35 AM..
Old 12-19-2014, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuze View Post
I tried the free version and 5min I bought the full version. I know this is a game for kids, but I too have so much fun with it! I'm impressed with this, its just very funny!
Thank you Betelgeuze! Yes, we made it so that kids can play, but of course anyone older than a kid can enjoy it. My parents are playing too

We're working on a major update for Neeko, with a new monster, some special fleas and special items to use. So save your coins The update should be available late January.