★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Fan Caps Bite released

11-13-2008, 12:14 PM
Fan Caps Bite released

Hello everybody,

We have released Fan Caps Bite, a demo of our game Fan Caps. The demo includes five minutes of the full game in single-player mode, and it's free! If you want give it a try, we would love to hear your thoughts about the demo or the game.

By the way, what do you think about demo/lite versions? Which are your favorites? Which kind of demo do you prefer (time-limited, feature-limited...)?

11-13-2008, 12:32 PM
I thought the game demo was good but it seemed to me that there wasnt enough depth for the 3.50 asked as there was no variation on the gameplay, or some other variant that would of kept things fresh (4 players? Weirdly shaped areas?). I did like the graphics and controls though, just needs some variety in terms of gameplay
11-13-2008, 12:32 PM
It's a really nice game.

The unique way to control is a plus to all hockey games out there.

3D view is awesome as well all those extra features to unlock: different fields (including one with a big goal), lots of balls (including faster ones) and so on.

For your game, test the control was most important thing to me. I liked and purchased right away.

Please, just add a winnings/loses statistics so we'll have a great reason to play the game over and over again!
11-13-2008, 12:52 PM
Send a message via AIM to Renare
Here's a link: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=289397350&mt=8

The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound. That is why some people may appear bright, until you hear them speak.