★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Recieving a phonecall while playing a game

05-06-2009, 01:11 PM
#1
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Long Beach, California & Queens NYC
Posts: 365
Recieving a phonecall while playing a game

I have some funny luck I swear. I made it to Level 8-2 in Assassins Creed and I was doing good going through the obstacles and right when it seemed I was about to finish I get a phone call so now I have to do it all over again haha.

Damn......

Touch K.O. Knockout Kid
05-06-2009, 01:17 PM
#2
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 264
Get an ipod Touch for gaming

05-06-2009, 01:17 PM
#3
Joined: Jan 2009
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 207
or go Airplane mode ;-)
05-06-2009, 01:19 PM
#4
yeah - get an ipod touch. it changes your iGaming life forever
05-06-2009, 01:20 PM
#5
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,373
Quote:
Originally Posted by junkotron View Post
yeah - get an ipod touch. it changes your iGaming life forever
+1 to that!!!

Game Center: Diligence
05-06-2009, 01:37 PM
#6
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Long Beach, California & Queens NYC
Posts: 365
Haha, I hear that. It doesn't happen that often since I play mostly at night or when my son is taking a nap but the few times it does happen is when I am deep into a game

Touch K.O. Knockout Kid
05-06-2009, 01:39 PM
#7
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,176
HAHAHHA! (no offence)

Wow that sucks, you have good and bad luck. Unlike me just well...bad
05-06-2009, 01:42 PM
#8
Joined: Jan 2009
Location: somewhere
Posts: 1,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBrianPerryProject View Post
I have some funny luck I swear. I made it to Level 8-2 in Assassins Creed and I was doing good going through the obstacles and right when it seemed I was about to finish I get a phone call so now I have to do it all over again haha.

Damn......
there are checkpoints all the time
05-06-2009, 01:56 PM
#9
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Long Beach, California & Queens NYC
Posts: 365
There are checkpoints but you go back to those when you die during gameplay. If the game gets interupted by a phone call I always have to restart the mission haha. My luck

Touch K.O. Knockout Kid
05-06-2009, 02:14 PM
#10
Joined: Jan 2009
Location: somewhere
Posts: 1,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBrianPerryProject View Post
There are checkpoints but you go back to those when you die during gameplay. If the game gets interupted by a phone call I always have to restart the mission haha. My luck
strange. when my phone rang i always could continue game from last checkpoint.