★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: NETWORKED MULTIPLAYER MODE WITH GAME CENTER!
Voted "Best iPhone Game" at Apple's WWDC '08
2008 Austin GDC Independent Games Festival Showcase Winner!
"Best Puzzle Game" from appstoreapps.com
"Best Puzzle Game 2008" from Best App Ever Awards

Enigmo is a 3D puzzle game where you direct animated streams of flowing liquid so that the droplets get to their destination. Water, Oil, and Lava fall from Droppers and bounce around the walls of the puzzle. You move and rotate various types of bumpers, sliders, accelerators, and sponges in order to divert the flow of the falling droplets. The faster you complete each of the 50 levels, the more bonus points you receive.

The physics in Enigmo are truly amazing to watch! This is one of the most unique puzzle games ever created.

In addition to the 50 levels that come with the game, you can also download many more levels for free! As of version 1.1, you can download levels created by other users or by yourself with the Mac or PC version of Enigmo which has a built-in level editor. You may submit your levels to us and we'll include them in the public list if we like them enough.

Watch the behind the scenes video: http://pangeasoft.net/iphone/behindthescenes.html

VeganTnT's comments:

This update v 1.1.2 looks to be pretty good.

It allows you to play levels, either download from the player database of the levels you built with the desktop version of enigmo

you can now send in the desktop levels and they will place it in the database for others to play.

Looks good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilishly Good View Post
3.1 update is out

What's new
• Significant performance boost when running on older iPhone and iPod Touch hardware (pre 3GS)
• Fixes one minor crash bug
08-06-2008, 11:19 PM
Enigmo Update

I'm not seeing the update. When did you get it?

08-06-2008, 11:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlgeek101 View Post
I'm not seeing the update. When did you get it?
for whatever reason sometimes the app store on your device wont show the updates, did you try getting them from iTunes? that's what i have to do most of the time
08-07-2008, 12:38 AM
Enigmo actually got another update that fixes a bug with the game not saving around 9:40 (that's when I saw it in the app store)

The problem with no updating may have been an issue with the version not being labeled correctly. Most likely caused by having several versions in the queue at once

try it again and post how it turns out
10-07-2008, 10:21 PM
Enigmo only 1.99!

Pangea reduced the price of Enigmo again to only 1.99 for a limited time. It's more than worth it, and if you don't already have it, you should definitely check it out for the low price. Makes me wish I didn't buy it at 10 dollars when it first came out.
10-07-2008, 10:26 PM
I bought it when it was 5 bucks and felt like it was money well spent. At 2 bucks it's a steal!

You should definitely support Pangea and buy this game. Even if you're not into puzzles (I'm not), it's such a fun, rewarding little game
10-07-2008, 11:02 PM
What is Enigmo exactly?
10-08-2008, 12:15 AM
Think of The Incredible Machine just with water drops.
10-08-2008, 12:29 AM
Send a message via AIM to STP_Steve Send a message via Yahoo to STP_Steve
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirisaacx View Post
Pangea reduced the price of Enigmo again to only 1.99 for a limited time. It's more than worth it, and if you don't already have it, you should definitely check it out for the low price. Makes me wish I didn't buy it at 10 dollars when it first came out.
$2 Enigmo == buy, buy, buy!

Steve Palley, www.slidetoplay.com
10-08-2008, 01:20 AM
Just bought Enigmo

I think it's pretty cool so far... Still checking it out