★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *** FIGHT FOR YOUR SURVIVAL! ***

STORY...
Two days ago a bomb went off in central park. Fatalities were few but hundreds more were injured in the blast. They got them to the hospital some how... but it wasnt long before all of the injured had suddenly died as well. The doctors said it was some kind of mass cardiac arrest. If that was true they wouldnt have boarded up the windows and barricaded the doors. No ones heard anything from inside for 12 hours now, and what we heard then wasnt good...

With an armoury of deadly weapons at your disposal you must fight to survive against an endless horde of zombies hungry for one thing: You!

Youve gotten into the hospital, but all the other rooms are locked. Your only chance for survival is to kill for cash, letting you unlock additional rooms or purchase more powerful weapons in your endless fight against the undead. Board up the doors, run fast, shoot to kill and maybe you might see tomorrow after all!

FEATURES
- Fast paced action survival shooter
- Survive against massive waves of the undead!
- Purchase loads of different weapons to defend yourself from the horde
- Buy yourself some time by boarding up doors to keep the undead at bay
- Unlock rooms to make space and find different weapons to finish the fight
- Search for the random box and destroy your enemies with the most powerful guns!
- Massive hospital level to explore and defend all by your lonesome
- Tutorial level to help you get to grips with the gameplay
- Full 3D action and gory effects in high detailed graphics perfect for all mobile devices!

squarezero's comments:

12-10-2011, 10:28 AM
The title of this game says it all.

It's like a sh\ty version of chillingo's D.A.R.K., which was sh/ty enough to begin with.

I believe this was once a Sony Experia exclusive title. Lucky them.

12-10-2011, 10:32 AM
Game Impressions

Plays very similar to Call of Duty Zombies. You board up windows, mystery box, guns of walls. IAP Doesn't really effect this that much. The IAP are one of 3 things. 99c to remove ads, 99c for 2x Z-bucks and and certain amounts of Z-bucks (all very reasonable. For all the content you can pay a 3.99 IAP for 2000 Z-bucks). They are obtained in 3 ways, every round you survive you earn 1 Z-Buck (unless you buy the 2x IAP), Tapjoy, and as stated before the IAP. They aren't all that hard to get in game though Z-bucks are used to purchase upgrades. They are also used to purchase the extremely good weapons from the mystery box off the wall for 3 Z-bucks. For a much higher amount you can unlock them permanently for in game use. Rounds can get a little tough and the upgrades are very important. Overall this game is great and everybody should pick this up 8.8/10

Add Me on Gamecenter/Steam: Fireball926
12-10-2011, 10:36 AM
Sorry but the position of Dual Stick Shooter With an Obnoxious IAP System was recently filled.
12-10-2011, 10:38 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireball926 View Post
Plays very similar to Call of Duty Zombies. You board up windows, mystery box, guns of walls. IAP Doesn't really effect this that much. The IAP are one of 3 things. 99c to remove ads, 99c for 2x Z-bucks and and certain amounts of Z-bucks (all very reasonable. For all the content you can pay a 3.99 IAP for 2000 Z-bucks). They are obtained in 3 ways, every round you survive you earn 1 Z-Buck (unless you buy the 2x IAP), Tapjoy, and as stated before the IAP. They aren't all that hard to get in game though Z-bucks are used to purchase upgrades. They are also used to purchase the extremely good weapons from the mystery box off the wall for 3 Z-bucks. For a much higher amount you can unlock them permanently for in game use. Rounds can get a little tough and the upgrades are very important. Overall this game is great and everybody should pick this up 8.8/10
nice, thank you for the impressions! Might end up picking this one and paying a buck to remove the ads. The screens look nice... and I'm excited to check it out based on your impressions. =oD
12-10-2011, 10:38 AM
Quote:
I took a look at their IAP structure and decided to change the thread title. You can unlock everything in the game for a reasonable price, so it's technically not a freemium system.

Haven't had a chance to try the game itself, but the intro video is pretty darn cool .
12-10-2011, 10:43 AM
Looks great. I'm sold

Follow me on Twitter: @jumpman475
Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
Need a Writer? I'm your man. Send me a PM.
12-10-2011, 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Sorry but the position of Dual Stick Shooter With an Obnoxious IAP System was recently filled.
Its not obnoxious at all. Its one of the most reasonable ones I've seen. 3.99 for all the content in the game isn't all that much... The highest Z-buck upgrade/purchase is double ammo for 250 which I will agree its pretty high but isn't all that needed until your reaching high levels

Add Me on Gamecenter/Steam: Fireball926

Last edited by Fireball926; 12-10-2011 at 10:50 AM.
12-10-2011, 10:50 AM
looks good , i'll give it a try.

Drat!
12-10-2011, 10:56 AM
Quote:
Its not obnoxious at all. Its one of the most reasonable ones I've seen. 3.99 for all the content in the game isn't all that much... The highest Z-buck upgrade/purchase is double ammo for 250 which I will agree its pretty high but isn't all that needed until your reaching high levels
I don't know, it wouldn't let me even play the tutorial without flashing the "Z-Bucks" button in my face literally every few seconds. That passes for obnoxious in my book.