★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Update:
New iPad (iPad 3) display issues are fixed! Happy coin dropping everyone!

Clink is a classy reinvention of the carnival coin drop game! Play mini games and unlock special card charms that affect the game. Or go for broke at the higher stake boards!

In Clink, your objective is to drop coins into slots without landing more than one in a single slot. The longer your chain of slotted coins, the more coins you'll win! Be careful not to stack multiple coins into the same slot the coins will disappear! Too hard? No worries! Collect cards to earn cool in-game abilities that aid you.

Go ahead, drop a coin!

Features:
Lifelike graphics a throwback to retro carnival games
Simple to play!
Three mini games that doles out handsome rewards
Atmospheric music and sound effects
Retina display support
Global leaderboards compete with your friends!
Achievements for both OpenFeint & Game Center

Note: Clink HD requires iOS 4.1 and above to run

View upcoming announcements and teasers at the official Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/mojoforest

Join us there!

Clink is finely crafted by the folks at indie shop Mojo Forest Game Studios.
Join us at: www.MojoForest.com or
Find us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/MojoForest
12-10-2011, 01:04 PM
A game play demo for Clink!

Youtube link | Pop Up

Do you love pigeon droppings? Yes / No
Do you enjoy retro carnival coin games? Yes / No
Do you have fast fingers? Yes / No

12-11-2011, 12:30 AM
Video looks to be interesting and I've always liked the genre of these games but especially this with the carnival theme behind it. Nice work dev!
12-11-2011, 12:43 AM
I've played this today and the physics are really good, I'm kinda picky about pachinko games. This reminds me a lot of my favorite (Pachinko Frenzy) but PF isn't 3gs compatible and this is. I need to play more to get into the bonus rounds and such, I was trying to play at work. So far I really like what I've played!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
12-11-2011, 01:33 AM
Does this have IAP?
12-11-2011, 02:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Does this have IAP?
Yes.

I love this game but not a big fan of how the IAP works in this game.
12-11-2011, 02:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
Yes.

I love this game but not a big fan of how the IAP works in this game.
Thanks. I can imagine. Looks good but... Pass.
12-11-2011, 05:55 AM
Looks and sounds pretty good in the video. Charming.

Details on the iap?

I got problems with my internet connection, so can't get it right away. Kinda interested in the other upcoming games by Mojoforest (on their website) too -- some of them look interesting.
12-11-2011, 05:58 AM
Hmm, yeah I'd love to know how the IAP "coins" work.

Looks like a nice game though. Really clean UI, elegant graphics, and if the physics are nice it would be worth checking out.

Current obsessions: Bug Princess 2: Black Label, Neuroshima Hex, Pinball Arcade, Final Fantasy Tactics, MacGuffin's Curse, 1112, Dangerous, 100 Trials, Ascension, The Quest
Anticipating: Spirit Hunter Mineko, Rogue Touch EX, Fargoal 2, Cursed Realms
12-11-2011, 08:39 AM
All luck, no skill, very boring

This got boring very quickly for me, and the in-game purchase requirement for coins seems like a con job to extract an extra $4.99 from frustrated game players. I prefer games that require some degree of skill; the balance in this game is tilted heavily toward the luck factor. Although this is typical for the pachinko game genre, I bought this with the hope that the developer had introduced a skill element that would make this more engaging than most pachinko games. I also found the mini-games to be a confusing and unamusing distraction from the flow of the main game.