★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Updates that p*** you off

05-06-2009, 05:01 PM
Updates that p*** you off

I just wanted to know the updates that get you angrier than anything when you click on them expecting something cool. For example, yesterday I was looking at my updates and I saw StickWars. I was soo happy thinking maybe another thing you could buy and then it says as their update "Updated version number". What the heck do I care about a version number. It makes me angry when i see that kind of stuff. Developers that do that just shows you that they will never add anything to the game. I also hate seeing... "Bug fixes". What is the worst you have seen?
05-06-2009, 05:03 PM
Send a message via AIM to dogmeat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sincroman View Post
I just wanted to know the updates that get you angrier than anything when you click on them expecting something cool. For example, yesterday I was looking at my updates and I saw StickWars. I was soo happy thinking maybe another thing you could buy and then it says as their update "Updated version number". What the heck do I care about a version number. It makes me angry when i see that kind of stuff. Developers that do that just shows you that they will never add anything to the game. I also hate seeing... "Bug fixes". What is the worst you have seen?
Are you done complaining? you really think people want to sit here and look at your complaining?

Artist | Designer
@PixelDogmeat

05-06-2009, 05:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sincroman View Post
you cant always expect something cool and new in updates bug fixes are also neccessary or else the game would have problems i dont know why your complaining

Currently Playing: MiniGore, LUXOR, Baseball Sluggers, Zenonia, Spy Bot Chronicles,
openfeint ID: stykman Plus+ ID: Stykman
Twitter: Stykman1 follow me
Beta tested: 15 games
05-06-2009, 05:05 PM
I bet there's going to be ton of Asphalt 4 posts in this thread.

Ruining a game is generally considered a bad update.

GameCenter: NotYou_ver1.0

Last edited by NotYou; 05-06-2009 at 05:29 PM.
05-06-2009, 05:06 PM
The stick wars update that simply "updates version number" is absurd. It wastes time for the consumer. Otherwise I do understand the importance of bug fixes etc.
05-06-2009, 05:08 PM
lol. hehe these threads makes me laugh xD but i do get let down sometimes by updates that doesnt fix much!
05-06-2009, 05:09 PM
The mythical Urban Tycoon update angries up the blood a little bit.

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
05-06-2009, 05:19 PM
The stick wars update I got changes a lot of things like archer upkeep, meteor, new enemies, ect.
05-06-2009, 05:21 PM
bad update is one adding "mobile ads" to (supposedly) free game... Touch Defence, Lock'n'roll...

... I would rather pay than see ads
05-06-2009, 05:25 PM
Bootant.

EDNG has served me well. He has proven to be loyal. Now i shall rise.