★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: From the makers of Perfect Balance comes a game with totally opposite rules! Only the smartest can make all the blocks disappear.

Imperfect Balance Collection HD contains the three popular Imperfect Balance games for Flash with lots of modifications to the levels, high quality HD graphics, BGM and SFX, improved controls and glass physics, and it's just the most complete Imperfect Balance experience there is.

FEATURES:
* Trains your brain, and you can still have a blast!
* 150 levels split into three games
* Plenty of improvements to the original levels, and we've replaced some completely with better puzzles
* Every level has multiple solutions, and simpler solutions are worth more points
* HD graphics
* Nicer particle effects, more special effects, and smoother polygons on iPad 2
* Supports Game Center with achievements

REVIEWS:
* www.ipad-apps-review-online.com: "You can improve your decision making skills, with this app. Myself and my kids enjoyed this game." - 4/5
* appdictions.com: "Imperfect Balance HD is the perfect balance of physics based arrangements and complete destruction!"
* www.crazymikesapps.com: "I am having a blast..." - 4/5!

goiMot's comments:

12-11-2011, 06:02 PM
Lol!

Damn you were fast. Yeah, the game's out! If you don't have an iPad you can still play the games albeit in lower resolution and with a bit worse levels and half the fps on your PC:

Imperfect Balance 1 @ Kongregate
Imperfect Balance 2 @ Kongregate
Imperfect Balance 3 @ Kongregate

... and here's another video of Imperfect Balance HD:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Today was a such a busy day that we didn't have the time to make new videos, but we'll do more tomorrow or on the day after.

Last edited by ttursas; 12-11-2011 at 06:13 PM.

12-12-2011, 05:43 PM
A better vide

Here's a more trailer like video from Jyri.

Youtube link | Pop Up
12-13-2011, 05:40 AM
Wow! That is one heck of a cluttered icon!!

Any chance of getting it toned down a bit? To be, y'know, more "icon"-like?

(Please note, these are all my own opinions. Don't get all over my ass and lambast me for having an opinion different to yours, mmmkay?)
12-13-2011, 05:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by farley View Post
Wow! That is one heck of a cluttered icon!!

Any chance of getting it toned down a bit? To be, y'know, more "icon"-like?
Any good ideas about what to do and still make it look "good"? We are really not icon making experts, it's always a pain in the butt to make the icons...
12-13-2011, 05:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttursas View Post
Any good ideas about what to do and still make it look "good"? We are really not icon making experts, it's always a pain in the butt to make the icons...
This new icon is too dark and has items that are all different sizes.
Your other Perfect Balance icon was much better, quite simply because it had fewer items on it and they were bigger.

(Please note, these are all my own opinions. Don't get all over my ass and lambast me for having an opinion different to yours, mmmkay?)

Last edited by farley; 12-13-2011 at 05:54 AM.
12-13-2011, 06:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by farley View Post
This new icon is too dark and has items that are all different sizes.
Your other Perfect Balance icon was much better, quite simply because it had fewer items on it and they were bigger.
Ok, we'll make the icon simpler in the next update.
01-18-2012, 08:16 AM
Lite version is out!

The Lite version of Imperfect Balance HD came just out:

Imperfect Balance HD Lite @ App Store
01-28-2012, 11:43 AM
IB is coming to iPhone as well!

Hey guys, just to let you know, I bought an 4th gen iPod Touch and managed to make a build that works both on iPhone 3GS and the latest iPod Touch with a Retina display, so I'll be submitting that to App Store this weekend. It's a bit rough port, and not as playable as on the iPad's large screen, naturally, soon them iPhones will have their version of Imperfect Balance as well.
01-29-2012, 05:08 PM
Updates submitted to FULL and LITE version of IB HD.

Full:

Added a new icon, fixed a couple of bugs. The BGM of Imperfect Balance 1 is now three minutes long instead of one.

Lite:

Added a new icon, fixed a couple of bugs. The BGM of Imperfect Balance 1 is now three minutes long instead of one. Changed most levels in Imperfect Balance 1 and 2 so that the Lite version would give a better taste of what's in the full version.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Icon-512x512-lite.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.9 KB
ID:	41124   Click image for larger version

Name:	icon-512x512.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.3 KB
ID:	41125