Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Other > Lounge

Old 05-02-2012, 04:31 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Dont sell it!!!! Lol
IOS gaming looks dry at least for the time being, put Inotia down and get Disgaea or Dungeon Hunter lol!
Anyone seen the Black Ops 2 trailer-says PS3 Xbox and PC so no news on what Cod will be for Vita-just hope its not a rehash of an old game...
MK out here in Eu on Fri cant wait-love how the Fatalities can be done using screen swipes as i suck at button combos-Freddy Kruegar FTW! Lol
Everyone here getting Resistance too? Arent even bothered about Nova 3 coming out because of Resistance, just hope it has a good online
Old 05-02-2012, 07:14 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Location: You'll get there eventually if you just go this way: -->

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashead2000 View Post
Dont sell it!!!! Lol
IOS gaming looks dry at least for the time being, put Inotia down and get Disgaea or Dungeon Hunter lol!
Anyone seen the Black Ops 2 trailer-says PS3 Xbox and PC so no news on what Cod will be for Vita-just hope its not a rehash of an old game...
MK out here in Eu on Fri cant wait-love how the Fatalities can be done using screen swipes as i suck at button combos-Freddy Kruegar FTW! Lol
Everyone here getting Resistance too? Arent even bothered about Nova 3 coming out because of Resistance, just hope it has a good online
I kind of Hope BO2 is comming to the vita and that they don't try and make an not so good mobile game.

Also, BO2 finally looks like there are some bigger changes to the gameplay than just new maps and guns
Old 05-02-2012, 07:24 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.I.D. CrAzY View Post
I once got the VIP nomination two days in a row. Got a lot of upgrades with those credits.

What team are you on?

P.S. Ridge Racer Vita is awesome, I don't care what anybody says.
Yeah, I've been saving up just from races and holding off on buying upgrades just so I could go in and make one mass purchase and this is definitely helping! I think I started and had about 4,000 before this, but after the VIP bug, I'm up to about 8 or 9 now.

Also, does anyone know what the Devil mode does? From what I can tell, it's almost like a virus in that you acquire it when you race a ghost or another person that has it. It just appears to change up the menu (and changes the background to a really hot pic of Reiko).

I'm on the Trychor (sp?) Alliance team. I want to actually switch to the 4th place team to help them out. Maybe after I get enough credits for all the upgrades I'll do that.
Old 05-02-2012, 11:25 AM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Anyone interested in 60 minutes of Skype Credit. I got a promo from sony and I have no use for it. My only request is that you will put it to good use
Old 05-02-2012, 11:30 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashead2000 View Post
Dont sell it!!!! Lol
LOL I already beat DH:A well with my war I did, I might be tired of it already though
Old 05-02-2012, 11:33 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

[QUOTE=MicroByte;2247934]First off, I wouldn't sell. I go through periods of playing a system and then moving on to another. I've had the itch to sell and when I've done it, I've regretted it. In fact, before getting Mortal Kombat today, I went back to my 3DS to play Resident Evil Revelations. I'd hold out till at least Resistance or Gravity Rush.QUOTE]

I see where you are coming from I probably at least wait till Gravity Rush or Resistance comes out, but I really really want games like Bioshock on this thing.
Old 05-02-2012, 11:47 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Persona 4 Golden will be released in the US this fall. Purchase of Vita has been justified yet again.
Old 05-02-2012, 12:47 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Update to Everybodys Golf due soon
http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/PS+Vi...ws.asp?c=40603

Also a game called Urban Trials being made
http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/PS+Vi...ws.asp?c=40597
Old 05-02-2012, 01:11 PM
iPhone 3G, OS 3.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.I.D. CrAzY View Post
Sorry if this has been posted before, but if anybody wants to be able to download Youtube Videos directly to their Vita:
I posted a rewrite on my site to make it a little friendlier to understand a week or so ago, it got buried under other posts, but thanks for sharing again, it is pretty nice when it works Also, my page includes the bookmarklet for Dailymotion.

http://dezign999.com/vita
Old 05-02-2012, 01:15 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Location: You'll get there eventually if you just go this way: -->

Quote:
Originally Posted by x999x View Post
I posted a rewrite on my site to make it a little friendlier to understand a week or so ago, it got buried under other posts, but thanks for sharing again, it is pretty nice when it works Also, my page includes the bookmarklet for Dailymotion.

http://dezign999.com/vita
I made a video of how to do it...

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by Der-Kleine; 05-02-2012 at 02:00 PM..