Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Other > Lounge

Old 05-18-2012, 12:12 PM
iPhone 3G, OS 3.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by forenglandalec View Post
I feel like I'm having déjà vu. I happened to get the Sega Dreamcast in its second year for Christmas and like a month later I found out it was discontinued in a network news broadcast. So much doom and gloom press around it. Anyone think it's going to turn around soon?
I've got hope for the system, especially since Kaz is officially heading Sony now, and the PS family was basically his baby. I'm pretty sure we'll see a stronger PS ecosphere with Sony's products in the way that Apple has done with their own. Crossplay is just the beginning, and while it's lackluster at best right now, I have confidence it will become a bigger facet of Sony's mantra with PS4.
Old 05-18-2012, 12:13 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Just don't worry about it, the only thing you can do is buy games, play and be happy. Other than that, why worry about whether the system succeeds or fails, there's far better things to worry about... like vapor lock...
Old 05-18-2012, 01:38 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

They released a trailer for the Vita version of Sly. Looking like it'll be pretty good!

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 05-18-2012, 02:23 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by forenglandalec View Post
I feel like I'm having déjà vu. I happened to get the Sega Dreamcast in its second year for Christmas and like a month later I found out it was discontinued in a network news broadcast. So much doom and gloom press around it. Anyone think it's going to turn around soon?
That happens to every new console these days unfortunately, personally I think the vita is doing fine thus far especially for missing xmas and with any luck it will have a strong E3 presence.
Old 05-18-2012, 03:42 PM

See now Sly Cooper makes me happy. I absolutely loved those games on the PS2. I wish we could get a traditional Resident Evil on the Vita. Crappy controls and illogical puzzles included.
Old 05-18-2012, 10:00 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

The evidence is piling up: C.V confirms PS All-Stars: Battle Royale IS coming to Vita | The Gaming Liberty.com
Old 05-18-2012, 10:08 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

More console quality to go? Yes please!

Old 05-19-2012, 01:15 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Lol, I wanted to try the FIFA demo and was in the middle of doing something else. I set it up to download and started playing only to find I downloaded the Spanish version. Funny thing is, I liked the non English commentary...
Old 05-19-2012, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicroByte View Post
Lol, I wanted to try the FIFA demo and was in the middle of doing something else. I set it up to download and started playing only to find I downloaded the Spanish version. Funny thing is, I liked the non English commentary...
Haha, that's pretty funny!

I've got a quick question for you guys. I really want to play GTA on my Vita, but I don't have a PS3, so I can't download the PSP versions. Is there a way that someone can buy it and give me the code, or something along those lines, and I pay them back?
Old 05-19-2012, 02:57 PM
iPhone 4S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shankopotamus View Post
Haha, that's pretty funny!

I've got a quick question for you guys. I really want to play GTA on my Vita, but I don't have a PS3, so I can't download the PSP versions. Is there a way that someone can buy it and give me the code, or something along those lines, and I pay them back?
Sorry, getting downloadable code from disc only works in Japan. Not in NA.
Which is really be I have to say