★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: iBright Studios
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 173.2 MB
  • Version: 2.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Thank you to over *7 Million* TightWire fans across the world!

Yes, hes back, and hes more daring than ever.

TightWire and its unlikely hero return for a second round of face-smashing, gravity defying, TightWire walking. He flips, he dances, he rocks. Welcome to TightWire Adventures.

WALK, and now UNICYCLE through 15 incredible 3D levels of varying difficulty and length. Battle gravity and projectiles as you try to make it across the TightWire using the accelerometer. A fun-filled game for every age category!

FEATURES:

-15 incredible, real world levels!
-Master walking and unicycle for each level!
-Interactive projectiles unique to each level!
-Multiple power-ups, falls and dances!
-Easy to learn but hard to master!
-High resolution Retina graphics!
-GameCenter achievements!
-Updates to come More skills, more falls, more levels and more game modes in the works!

Best TightWire Review of All Time!
*******************************************************************************************************
Life Saving App!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Lil'Yosh
Before this app i was a mess. I could not read or write. I would never do my homework or walk my dog. Thanks to this app my life has turned around for the better. This app taught me not to take chances in life. It also taught me to take up a hobby. In life i swatted out the bad habits (like in the game) and finally crossed the tight rope of life. This game has helped me tremendously. If it wasn't for this game i would be a dark evil hermit sitting in a waterfall cave. This app has inspired me to start walking on a tightrope. In my spare time i now knit and ride ostriches. The creator of this app is truly a genius. The title screen music is a soft lullaby that spoke to me, it said "you are amazing,child, for you can do anything and make your life meaningful."

*******************************************************************************************************

!!!!!THANK YOU TO ALL TightWire FANS ACROSS THE WORLD!!!!!

bk81684's comments:
Check out TightWire Adventures available in the App Store! A sequel to the once-popular TightWire!!

Original TightWire credentials - Over 6 million downloads across 50+ countries. Former #1 Free application in the US and most of the world - twice! Most recently as December '10! Former #6 paid application in US and top 10 in many countries! This one is much, MUCH better - tons of gameplay. Walk and UNICYCLE available for 15 levels!! Projectiles that users have to bat away!! Awesome tricks performed mid-walk!!

iPhone: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tightwire-adventures/id485371621?mt=8

iPad: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tightwire-adventures-hd/id485820526?mt=8

We worked really hard to make this an enjoyable experience. All for $1!!!!! Thanks in advance and we hope you like the new game!!
__________________________________________________ ___________

Yes, hes back, and hes more daring than ever.

TightWire and its unlikely hero return for a second round of face-smashing, gravity defying, TightWire walking. He flips, he dances, he rocks. Welcome to TightWire Adventures.

WALK, and now UNICYCLE through 15 incredible 3D levels of varying difficulty and length. Battle gravity and projectiles as you try to make it across the TightWire using the accelerometer. A fun-filled game for every age category!

FEATURES:

-15 incredible, real world levels!
-Master walking and unicycle for each level!
-Interactive projectiles unique to each level!
-Multiple power-ups, falls and dances!
-Easy to learn but hard to master!
-High resolution Retina graphics!
-GameCenter achievements!
-Updates to come More skills, more falls, more levels and more game modes in the works!

!!!!!THANK YOU TO ALL THE TightWire FANS ACROSS THE WORLD!!!!!
12-12-2011, 07:16 PM
Bought the first Tightwire, and if this is half as fun, it's instabuy for me!

"To stop the flow of music would be like the stopping of time itself, incredible and inconceivable."
Aaron Copland
12-12-2011, 07:27 PM

12-12-2011, 07:32 PM
The original game was amusing but not exactly the deepest game in the world. This one looks to have a bit more variety but I don't expect the core gameplay to have changed much.

The original was 8 mb. The fact that this one is 145, and on top of that for EACH the iPhone and iPad versions instead of being universal, is likely to overcome what curiosity I have about picking it up to see what's new.
12-13-2011, 06:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
The original game was amusing but not exactly the deepest game in the world. This one looks to have a bit more variety but I don't expect the core gameplay to have changed much.

The original was 8 mb. The fact that this one is 145, and on top of that for EACH the iPhone and iPad versions instead of being universal, is likely to overcome what curiosity I have about picking it up to see what's new.
I agree that the first game wasn't exactly a deep game, but for what it was, I had a lot of fun with it on my iPhone.

Was looking forward to play this one too, but I too, am a bit put off by the fact that it's not universal.
A simple game like this really doesn't need two separate versions...

I will only buy one of them, and since I believe the game probably will work best on the iPhone due to tilt controls, I will go for that.

"To stop the flow of music would be like the stopping of time itself, incredible and inconceivable."
Aaron Copland
12-13-2011, 09:37 AM
Bought Not deep, but lots of fun. Like the first one, but with much more variety.