★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Unleash the Forerunner!

You must guide a lone runner across five diverse environments, running, jumping, and sliding past the many obstacles that lie in your path. The character is always moving forward. Its up to your quick reflexes to survive each level.

Five Unique, Colorful Environments
25 Challenging Levels
Endless Run-Forever Mode
5 Original Songs
Pick-up-and-Play gameplay that is easy to learn, but difficult to master

The Story:
It is the end of an age, and the world is in decline. Only the revitalizing power of the phoenix can make it new again. A lone runner is sent on a holy mission; to light the fires of 25 sacred shrines littered across the five lands. Only when all the fires are lit can the phoenix be summoned and the world remade.

AllAreKings's comments:
Hey everyone,

We are All Are Kings and we recently released our first indie game "Forerunner".

Forerunner is a fast-paced platform/running game for the iPhone. You play as a lone runner who must run, jump, and slide her way across five unique environments in a quest to bring renewal to a dying world.

• Five Unique, Colorful Environments
• 25 Challenging Levels
• Endless Run-Forever Mode
• 5 Original Songs
• Pick-up-and-Play gameplay that is easy to learn, but difficult to master.

Download the game for FREE and if you like it, purchase the full story mode for only 0.99 cents.

App Store link:

Trailer on Youtube

An iPad version is the works and will be released shortly. Let us know if you have any questions or feedback!
12-12-2011, 03:49 PM

This looks amazing, looks like Outland.

12-12-2011, 09:03 PM
This looks absolutely great. Bummer that I have to wait for the iPad2 version.

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
12-13-2011, 04:13 PM
Won't work for 4.2.1. Probably time to upgrade.
05-11-2012, 04:17 PM
Game Impressions

05-11-2012, 04:38 PM
Woh. Getting now.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
05-11-2012, 06:03 PM
I got this a long time ago when it came out, I dont know why it didnt gather more attention but its a very solid runner. It has swipe controls for various movements and a very solid frame rate even on ipod 4g.

Favorite games: LittleWing Crystal Caliburn, Legends of Yore, Hook Worlds, Phoenix HD, DoDonPachi Resurrection, Spectral Souls, Bastion, Avadon, Dariusburst SP, Aquaria, King of Dragon Pass & Starbase Orion
05-12-2012, 03:21 AM
This is pretty good, nice controls and has a cool atmosphere; unfortunately the visuals are too pixelated on the iPad.
05-12-2012, 04:01 AM
This is a great game, excellent visuals, precise swipe controls after the manner of Mirror's Edge, and an interesting story premise and setting - this is what rComplex should have been! I am definitely going to invest in the full version.
01-13-2014, 01:56 AM
This game is hugely underrated. Got reminded of it while searching through SlideDB, and it's just a fluid auto-runner platformer with a great visual style. And the moving obstacles give the game a dynamic and intense feel that other games in the genre lack. You got the levels for those who want a more structured experience, and an endless mode for high-score chasers