★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Need For Speed Help (Beating Hector)

05-06-2009, 07:45 PM
Need For Speed Help (Beating Hector)

Hey guys, I am having a lot of trouble beating Hector for the first time. The one where you have to take him own at kingpin. I just cant seem to catch up to his level and get a direct hit on him. Any one have any tips or pointers on how to take him down? Thanks in advance.

-Luke
05-06-2009, 07:58 PM
It took me a few tries but I just leveled up the speed all the way.

Beta tested: Parallelus, Galactic Gunner, Crazy Snowboard, IMO
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJPodder View Post
What? They make games for the iPhone/iPod Touch?
lmao
05-06-2009, 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartguy911 View Post
Hey guys, I am having a lot of trouble beating Hector for the first time. The one where you have to take him own at kingpin. I just cant seem to catch up to his level and get a direct hit on him. Any one have any tips or pointers on how to take him down? Thanks in advance.

-Luke
Draft him, allows you to get close, use your nitrous and slam into him also try to clip his rear quarter panel (basically the same move the police use to spin out cars). I started out using the mazda 3 it has all wheel drive, probably doesn't matter what car you use, but I tricked it out enough (increase the acceleration & speed) that I was able to catch up to him, actually he couldn't hang with me. Just keep trying

Games Playing: Kids & Zombies, Infinity Gene, Q*bert, Resident Evil, Peggle, PacMan Remix
Listening to: Devin The Dude/ Waitin' to Inhale

Last edited by TRIPLE BEAM DREAM; 05-06-2009 at 08:01 PM.
05-06-2009, 08:05 PM
I had troubles like that but first keep somewhere right behind him so you can draft him and usually he'll crash into another car and thats when you use your nitro to slam him and its a one hit KO for me since my turbo is maxed out though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somerandomdude View Post
...I vink you fail good sir. I don't vink vat yo get ze jok.
Proud Member of SAB
SAB Intelligence Officer
05-06-2009, 08:07 PM
get on his side and go in and out and just haul out on him!!

this is my signature people get over it...