★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Bulkypix
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 37.2 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Keep warm this Winter by playing in Hell

Every year, the Lord of Hell calls upon his henchmen to take part in fights in order to amuse him. But they arent particularly talented when it comes to combat, so they have to use creativity in order to smack each other around. Now, seeing as they cant die (theyre already in Hell), theyll use any and all sorts of tactics to defeat each other, with hilarious results to follow.

Throughout the game, youll take down enemy devils and destroy their fortresses. Food also enters the picture, as youll need to protect your sacred cake (devils food, of course) while stealing ice cream from your enemies. Youll also encounter fireballs, flying pans and other hilarious sights that will make this trip into hell one youre not likely to forget.

- Funny and cute characters, all really impossible not to fall in love with them
- The atmosphere of a holiday party that sends any hint of melancholy or blues running for the hills
- 8 different game modes to accommodate a range of player styles
- Easy to play, hard to master
- A guided tour to get to see the most interesting places in Hell
- 5 different levels
- Great music and atmospheric sound effects

CURIOUS? More info on:

goiMot's comments:

12-13-2011, 12:16 AM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
What an unusual looking game.....

Looks fun though. Will definitely keep this on my radar.

12-13-2011, 01:24 AM

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
12-13-2011, 02:41 AM
Ok Guys i will jump in try it out. Will get back as soon as i can with a report.
12-17-2011, 09:54 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
damn... am I the only one that thinks this game is INCREDIBLY difficult? Once you get through the tutorial levels, and need to survive for 3:30 in the first level, and then 4:00 in the second...

It took me roughly 45 minutes to get through the first level. And now I"m stuck on the 4:00 level (level 2) - and have been for about an hour. It's so frustrating, and there's no difficulty options. I'm totally blown away at how easy the tutorial like levels are, and then the IMMENSE jump in difficulty when you actually start the 'real' levels.
12-17-2011, 10:57 AM
can't understand why Bulkypix is raising the prices of its games...it's not good!

I love this world!
12-17-2011, 07:21 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
yeah, nevermind... just needed to figure out a strategy that worked...

Game is A LOT more challenging that I ever thought it would be. =oD
12-18-2011, 10:28 AM
Game Impressions

Originally Posted by foxmulderino View Post
can't understand why Bulkypix is raising the prices of its games...it's not good!
Because People actually buy their Appz
12-22-2011, 10:58 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to reec0X Send a message via Skype™ to reec0X
Ice Cream....

GameCenter: reec0X
Devices: iPhone 6+ / iPad Air WiFi
Beta Game Tested: Click HERE