App description: Are you ready to embark on a journey in a unique cyberpunk setting?

Planned out as a trilogy, experience the first episode also known as the Reveal, which will be followed by Revolution and Revelations accordingly.

The world as we know it has come to an end and a New Order has taken over. Life is seemingly perfect, in an almost utopian society humans have to officialy schedule their whole days in advance via "ports"-mandatory cybernetic implants. There is practically no crime and large corporations-who also happen to be port manufacturers-have replaced governments. The hero is about to start a regular day only for it to unfold in the most unexpected manner, revealing the true nature of the city.

Enter Sinless,

featuring:

-an original storyline within a unique lore
-visit various parts of the city, each with their own distinct highlights and features
-fitting dynamic Original Soundtrack
-encounter and interact with the colourful cast of characters
-highly detailed and animated graphics
-exciting minigames waiting to be played
-and of course don't forget to install your daily scheduled progs

stay safe

notes:

Sinless works on iphone4, ipad2 and above. Any devices below that are unsupported.
10-27-2014, 08:46 AM
Sounds as if it's coming from a German developer.

What is this game and is there a gameplay video? I wonder if this is some kind of card game? Or adventure?

edit:

think I've found something:

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 10-27-2014 at 08:50 AM.

10-27-2014, 10:38 AM
Looks interesting but leaves me scratching my head as to what kind of game it is. The video doesn't really show much and I don't know German, so I don't know what is being said in the video. I guess I'm off to search the internet for info.
10-27-2014, 01:48 PM
That's not German (which I speak natively), but Turkish in the video, as far as I can tell.
So, sorry, I didn't understand a word either.
But the developer name definitely sounds German.
The setting sounds like it takes place in a Shadowrun corporate enclave. Not to mention that the title made me think of Shadowrun immediately: SINless (people without a System Identification Number) are the faceless masses who got the really short end of the credstick in that world.
10-29-2014, 08:53 AM
This might help:

https://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/sinless-lite/id931537758?mt=8

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Xbox: PeteOzzy Steam: PeteOzzy GC: PeteOzzy107 PSN: PeteOzzy107 Friend Invites always welcome.
12-20-2014, 09:58 PM
Is this game any good? Is it a more of a interactive book or RPG ? It is on sale for $1.99
12-23-2014, 08:28 AM
@imdakine1

hey there,

Sinless is held in the vein of a classic point and click, but with a few tricks and features up its sleeve. So in relation to your question it is more of an interactive book/visual novel than an RPG. If you are familiar with old-school dynamix games like Rise of the Dragon or the more recent Daganropa/Phoenix Wright(although less text heavy and more exploration oriented) or 1112 you should feel right at home.

You can try out the free lite version to catch a glimpse of the story and how the game plays. In the meantime here are some gameplay teasers:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up
03-30-2015, 04:39 PM
Fun game check it out point n click meets graphic novel esc game