Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-05-2012, 05:52 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by icetear View Post
If you think that Silversword does not fetch the spirit of the original, you may now switch to The Bard's Tale and try playing part 1 - inXile has released it as a new feature within the game.

Regards
Mario
Ohh, why would you say that?? I can understand your enthusiasm for Bard's Tale, but why downplay your own game and tell people to abandon it for another game? Take pride in your game man! You've done a great job with it!
Old 03-07-2012, 03:20 PM

Just want to be fair ;-)

Perhaps inXile has done me a favour with the release of BT1. Now a big name with big marketing brings this style of games back to the store, eventually increasing the number of potential Silversword buyers.

Although I don't really believe in such a mechanism, hope dies last ;-)

Regards
Mario

P.S. the next update will soon be ready, with new places to explore.
Old 03-07-2012, 03:49 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Heh, maybe you could work out a cross promotion with them of some kind. Though I supposed you'd stand to gain more from that than they would.
Old 04-02-2012, 03:08 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

I think I found a bug with the bank. I deposited 1000 gold (and already had 500 in there). I then went out exploring. When I came back, instead of 1500, I had -1463 (or so). I withdrew it, and then I had -1463 in my inventory. I then tried to buy something, and it said I didn't have enough gold. So two problems there - the missing 37 gold or so, and the fact that the total was negative.

I just remembered though, before going to the bank, I stopped at the church to revive 4 party members. When spending, if you run over the amount of gold in your inventory, does it withdraw from the bank automatically? I'm thinking that may be why I had -1463 left. Of course, if that's the case, then it shouldn't have let me make the last purchase (which was like 2500 gold).
Old 04-04-2012, 09:45 AM

Hi Art,

thank you for pointing me into this - the bug seems to be temple related then. I will check and fix it with the next update!

Regards
Mario
Old 04-30-2012, 06:18 AM

Default Update 2.1.0 just submitted

Hello friends,

finally, a new update will be ready within the next days.
Besides some bug fixes and compendium improvements, a new chest open game will be introduced. No more word guessing, but a game of dexterity and speed (for you rogues out there).

Thank you very much for your support
Kind regards
Mario
Old 04-30-2012, 01:52 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Oh cool - I never liked that word guessing method - too random.

Quote:
Originally Posted by icetear View Post
Hello friends,

finally, a new update will be ready within the next days.
Besides some bug fixes and compendium improvements, a new chest open game will be introduced. No more word guessing, but a game of dexterity and speed (for you rogues out there).

Thank you very much for your support
Kind regards
Mario
Old 06-07-2012, 11:47 AM

Default Update 2.1.2 News

Updates keep coming...

Finally, the problems with the two hellish chests are solved. You should be able to open them now and get your reward.

In addition, the roadwarden should charge you the correct price now. Some of the corrupt elements have been identified and put to jail. Sadly, the stolen money hadn’t been found yet…

Looting some items with a composite name caused trouble, giving you only a “NULL” item. You don’t need “NULL” items to finish the game, and so they are removed now and replaced with real ones.

Thank you all for your great feedback!

Regards
Mario

P.S. I found that the game settings screen still shows 2.11 as version number. Sorry. You will have 2.12 upon updating, no matter what they say.
Old 06-07-2012, 02:38 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Hey Mario
I started playing the original BT3 as the DLC in The Bard's Tale, and wow, your game is so much more user friendly. I didn't realize how all of the little details mattered until I tried BT3 and really missed them (like having info on what each weapon/item does).

However, I have a question for you about BT3 that I haven't been able to get answered on the Bard's Tale thread. I have a rogue in my party with a bow and arrows (both equipped), but I can't get her to use it. Whenever she attacks, it's always melee. Do you know how to make it work?
Old 06-11-2012, 05:18 AM

Thank you Art,

Oddly, that's one of the mysteries I didn't solve either :-)

The real pain with the BT3 remake begins when you first enter a dungeon... swapping disks on every game save kills the passion.

Regards
Mario