★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Loot and Scoot is a game about dungeons, monsters, loot, and Adventurers that love loot. Players build adventuring parties, and the dungeons their opponents will plunder. Slay your enemies Dungeon Boss before they get yours. Play against 2 to 4 players in two different modes. To the victor goes the gold!

Vovin's comments:

This is the digital version of the board game "Loot and Scoot":

http://victorypointgames.com/details.php?prodId=120

http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/68251/loot-and-scoot

"Loot and Scoot" commercial on Youtube:

Youtube link | Pop Up
12-13-2011, 06:36 AM
on the fence staring at the buy tab....anyone care to elaborate?

TESTING!-Most APPSASIA apps ...if your a dev hit me up and ill help.
*Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
MY PAST BETA LIST..

12-13-2011, 07:04 AM
Bought it.

Posting impressions later this afternoon
12-13-2011, 10:06 AM
Any sort of single player stats?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
12-13-2011, 11:08 AM
This is pretty cool. I'm enjoying it so far. There doesn't appear to be any cumulative stats, but I haven't really searched for them. There are stats at the end of the game though. There are a couple of small text bugs, but nothing game-breaking at all.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
12-13-2011, 11:35 AM
Not 2nd gen compatible? Seriously? Well that cost them a customer right there.

We really need to either start having compatibility requirements for the games featured on TA or some sort of code system so that people don't have to go to the app store and attempt to download a game only to find out it's not compatible on their device. No where in the description of this one does it say what devices it's compatible with.

http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/jdqipedeiw Ascension: Chronicles of the Godslayer Tournament
12-13-2011, 06:43 PM
Completely amateur coding in this app. Everthing about the app is way below the an average iOS game. Lousy graphics, lousy sound, clunky skipping animations, a poorly written, words only tutorial that does not contain enough information to know what is going on in the game. This is really the absolute worst board game implementation by far that I've downloaded in quite a while.

Stay away, save your $$ for the Carcassonne expansions that will probably drop tomorrow.
12-13-2011, 06:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarsonx View Post
Completely amateur coding in this app. Everthing about the app is way below the an average iOS game. Lousy graphics, lousy sound, clunky skipping animations, a poorly written, words only tutorial that does not contain enough information to know what is going on in the game. This is really the absolute worst board game implementation by far that I've downloaded in quite a while.

Stay away, save your $$ for the Carcassonne expansions that will probably drop tomorrow.
While I'm not quite as critical as you, I have noticed some bugs/irregularities as I've played. I agree that there appears to be some coding issues leading to bugs and crashes. The core gameplay is fun though, so I'm going to stick with it for a while and hope for updates/fixes.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
12-13-2011, 06:52 PM
Any other comments? I really want this to not suck.
12-13-2011, 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misguided View Post
Any other comments? I really want this to not suck.
It does not suck. The tutorial is more than just text. It was more than enough to show me how to play the game.

The graphics are going to turn some people off, but it looks like they purposefully went for a look that hearkened back to the old school pen and paper rpg's we played back in high school.

And if you check the forum on boardgamegeek, you will see that the developers have already sent a revision to Apple and are intently listening to any problems people are having with the game.