★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: IceFlame LTD
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 14.6 MB
  • Version: 1.8
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: The Aiko are back and this time its got festive! . Aiko Island: Holidays features ALL NEW and unique levels and artwork. Spread some Holiday cheer and launch snowballs in this seasonal hit puzzle game

Use your wits and skill to smash blocks, destroy the evil Red Aiko, and return the cookies to the friendly Blue Aiko. But be careful not to lose any Blue Aiko in the process!

Since its launch, reviewers and players alike have been saying incredibly positive things about Aiko Island. Now you can experience this for free in this holiday special.

Press Quotes
TouchArcade.com :
if I could play just one game in this genre, Id seriously consider choosing this one If you were to create a best of mix for physics puzzlers, it would probably end up looking a lot like Aiko Island.

148Apps.com :
the puzzles vary wildly from one level to another, and its always interesting to see whats next.

AppSmile :
Animations are smooth and simple, and the physics engine allows for some challenging level designs.

GameZebo :
Aiko Island is a fun little game that contains an insane amount of content in a very attractive package.

Enjoy the original musical score and animated cut scenes while you bring down the troublesome Red Aiko using ropes, cannons, explosions, and much more.

Unlock new areas by collecting cookies on your way and choose your own path through Aiko Island.

Easy to play, with simple one-touch controls.
Hours of gameplay with hugely addictive replay value.
Musical score written by the Award winning composer Sean Beeson.
Full Game Center/Openfeint integration.
Compete with friends on global speed run leader boards.
Color Blind/High Contrast Mode.
Completely new levels and artwork.
More Holiday level packs on the way.

Just a few of the amazing 5-Star Reviews from our happy customers!

Trey Butler - "This app is totally awesome!" USA

Tiffany Rodriguez - "I love this game. It's challenging at times and easy at others. It keeps you entertained! I'd recommend it to anyone who likes puzzles" USA

Qwerty543 - "This game is awesome! A must have for puzzle fans, very original, lots of levels." UK

Cheeky cake face - "This is an awesome game! I have thoroughly enjoyed playing it!" Australia

IceFlame is a two man, independent games studio committed to making great games and supporting our customers with free updates! Please take a moment to rate the game in iTunes and spread the word by telling your friends about our game. As this really helps us spend more time working on making more awesome updates!

Also why not Gift Aiko Island: Click the Buy App arrow on the iTunesฎ App Store.

Stay up to date with all the Aiko Island and IceFlame News :

VISIT US: IceFlame.com
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/IceFlameGames
LIKE US: facebook.com/IceFlameGames
WATCH US: youtube.com/IceFlameGames

IceFlameGames's comments:

Hey Touch Arcade People!

The Aiko are back and this time it’s got festive!

Aiko Island: Holidays is the Christmas gift you won't want to put down. Featuring new unique levels with the same ingenious design as the original. Test yourself with this free installment, which will let you know exactly what Aiko Island is all about.

Download for free:

Aiko Island: Holidays - http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/aiko-island-holidays/id480624377?mt=8

Aiko Island: Holidays HD - http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/aiko-island-holidays-hd/id480625748?mt=8

Experience the feeling of total accomplishment from solving a clever puzzle. Spread some Holiday cheer and launch snowballs in what some are calling the puzzle game that's better than Angry Birds.

For the full TouchArcade review of AikoIsland - http://toucharcade.com/2011/10/17/aiko-island-review/
and forum discussion - http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=109779

We really appreciate the support that the touch arcade community have given us. It really means a lot, we hope you enjoy this new edition to Aiko Island.

Happy Holidays.
IceFlame

12-13-2011, 10:11 AM
Ok so since I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVED the original Aiko Island I was psyched to see a new installment - and for FREE!

There is even more to love here too. Totally enough to get you in the holiday spirit. A little bonus too - what a better way to spend your time waiting in the long Christmas shopping lines than to play a level or too of Aiko????

Do it!

(did I mention it was FREE??)

12-13-2011, 10:29 AM
My "Game of the Year" has a Christmas edition? I'm in! Thanks IceFlame!

Truly this game blew away all expectations and is an honest to God hidden gem. Really this deserves 10x the attention it gets. Am I gushing enough? (I didn't think so either)

Try this and be amazed and then grab the full version!

ıllıllı ȼฅǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX • QUANTUM SHEEP • CS54 • ONE MINUTE GAMES • ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS • RAVENOUS GAMES • ORANGE PIXEL • RADIANGAMES • CAVE • LLAMASOFT (RIP) • MADFINGER • PASTA GAMES • TOUCH FOO • KODE80
12-13-2011, 11:07 AM
Wah!

Great game for free!

@.@

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
12-13-2011, 11:22 AM
Awesome! can't wait to try it now!

Looking for something new to replace my old games.. Total apps: 1500+
iPhone 3GS - OS 5.x
iPad 2 - OS 4.3.5
Don't just follow the trend; Set the trend. ಠ_ಠ
12-13-2011, 11:23 AM
Send a message via MSN to Lukearcade22
#2 in the world!

Anyway, excellent game yet again! Loving the Aiko island games yet again and might have to review the holiday version as well just because I am a big fan of the application. Good job IceFlameGames on another excellent game!

Games I am Playing: Aiko Island, World Mosaics, Mage Gauntlet, Puzzle Quest, Time Geeks, Roll In The Hole and Sunday Lawn

Game Center ID: Lukearcade22
12-13-2011, 01:03 PM
Hey,

Thanks! Glad everyone's liking it. We spent a lot of time on it and we're proud with how its turned out.

Help us get the word out there and remember to tell your friends.

Merry Christmas!

Jon
12-13-2011, 08:58 PM
Awesome. Thanks for the gift.

I really enjoyed the original because the level designs are so ingenious in the later levels (the difficulty ramps up nicely, not that the earlier levels are not interesting). Very fun and satisfying to play.

Have an wonderful Christmas, Jon.