★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Super Bit Dash - Free (Was 0,99$)

12-13-2011, 01:07 PM
Super Bit Dash - Free (Was 0,99$)

What's New in Version 1.1.0

*Unlockable Characters
*Unlockable Powerups
*More Levels

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/super-bit-dash/id461843430?mt=8
12-13-2011, 07:52 PM
Just got this two days ago, and wow. This really does a great job of adding something fresh to a tired genre, and it is in my tip three favorite endless games.

12-14-2011, 04:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by injuwarrior View Post
Just got this two days ago, and wow. This really does a great job of adding something fresh to a tired genre, and it is in my tip three favorite endless games.
Yeah, it's great to see other people having it on their top list of endless games It's at least in my top 5 too! Awesome game, update added new levels(IThink?) and new power ups and characters to buy!

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
12-14-2011, 05:43 AM
Thanks for the support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
Yeah, it's great to see other people having it on their top list of endless games It's at least in my top 5 too! Awesome game, update added new levels(IThink?) and new power ups and characters to buy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by injuwarrior View Post
Thanks guys (dev here)! It means a lot to us that you like it.

@LOLavi: I does have 25 new levels, some really hard so watch out. Also we added things that you can unlock with the coins you get in the game. Soon we'll be on Android and have even more characters, levels and a new game mode so stay tuned

Also you can drop by Twitter or this thread and pitch you own character ideas! - we'll put as many as we can in the next updates.

Oh, and please help us share the game while it's free

Follow us at @tioatum for news and giveaways!
Free Games on the Appstore
Blog:www.tioatum.com
12-14-2011, 07:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by atum_ramirez View Post
Thanks guys (dev here)! It means a lot to us that you like it.

@LOLavi: I does have 25 new levels, some really hard so watch out. Also we added things that you can unlock with the coins you get in the game. Soon we'll be on Android and have even more characters, levels and a new game mode so stay tuned

Also you can drop by Twitter or this thread and pitch you own character ideas! - we'll put as many as we can in the next updates.

Oh, and please help us share the game while it's free
Where are the levels? Can't find them on Classic nor Endless mode.

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
12-14-2011, 07:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
Where are the levels? Can't find them on Classic nor Endless mode.
i think that the "levels" in SBD are basically new "rooms", meaning new patterns that can appear during the game. that's actually better, because you can never have too much variation in an endless runner.

Noise brings so many things, make my tingling skin freeze.
Follow a Panda bear and make Twitter a better place!
12-14-2011, 04:24 PM
@EfratBarTal: You are right. Levels are actually rooms that we stitch together randomly every time you play. I should change the description in the Appstore.

We are considering adding challenges in the future. Those will have actual levels and a level select screen.

Oh and by the way, we have a "Can Super Bit Dash reach top #100 Free in your Country?" competition. If it does we'll make a character themed around you country

France already made it at #74 Top. C'mon! Felp you country get the recognition it deserves in Super Bit Dash

TRÈS BIEN

Competition's blog post
Competition's Toucharcade thread

Follow us at @tioatum for news and giveaways!
Free Games on the Appstore
Blog:www.tioatum.com
12-14-2011, 07:06 PM
Awesome contest! And yeah, noticed the new rooms there was this green new room at least.