★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: SomeHand
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 28.3 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: 30%off

Big Bang!!
Top 5 Family/Puzzle Game in many countries.
Top 50 Puzzle Game in US.

Big Bang!HD

Did you know?
Big Bang occurred 13.7 billion years ago!

Did you know?
The sun's diameter, 1392000 kilometers, is about 110 times Earth's

Did you know?
Excalibur is the legendary sword of King Arthur!

Did you know?
In fact, light bulb was not Edison's invention.

This is a very long story, which contains the origin of the universe, including the birth of life, the rise and fall of civilization, of which there are many interesting and moving story. In short, it is all started with the Big Bang!

A variety of puzzles are waiting for you in the [Big Bang!HD], use your quick reaction and wisdom to solve them!

Highlights:
* Fun of history story
* 30+ Different mini games
* Exciting challenges
* Wonderful graphic(I think so...:)
* Share your score with friends
* Update as soon as possible(More levels & history stories)

Support email: bigbang.somehand@gmail.com

Dear users:
Your 5-star ratings and reivews will help us make better update for you, thanks for your supports!
Best regards!

Merry X'mas!

Zeanee's comments:
Sale!!Now Big Bang!HD 70%off!!!

------
Hi,friends.
After months of hard working,finally our new game has released.
<BigBang!> is a short story going through the history of our universe. Players have to face and overcome 30+ challenges. Temporarily, our story contains events from the big bang of universe to the victory of WW II, and we will add more in the coming updating.

If you wanna play <Big Bang!>,please PM me, I'll send the code to you later.
10 codes are waiting for you guys!
Thanks for your attention.
Have a nice day.

12-13-2011, 01:28 PM
Looks cool. I've talked to the developer and he's hoping to get some recognition for this one among all of the big holiday releases. Those who get codes please post impressions.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!

12-13-2011, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
Looks cool. I've talked to the developer and he's hoping to get some recognition for this one among all of the big holiday releases. Those who get codes please post impressions.
Thanks for your help.
12-14-2011, 08:46 AM
We still have 7 codes here.
12-14-2011, 09:01 AM
Thank you very much for the code! I'll post my impression on this game after I finish update my long list of apps and download your game. : )

Love the artworks at first glance!
12-14-2011, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenc89 View Post
Thank you very much for the code! I'll post my impression on this game after I finish update my long list of apps and download your game. : )

Love the artworks at first glance!
Thanks, Our artists heard your praise will be very happy!
12-15-2011, 01:35 AM
This is an excellent game which seems to be heavily inspired by Warioware series. Music and sound effect are great but might be abit repetitive after some time. I love the arts style and it looks great on iPad!

I have some suggestion though, can you make the minigames appeared random instead of forcing player to go through the exact minigames sequence over and over again?
12-15-2011, 03:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenc89 View Post
This is an excellent game which seems to be heavily inspired by Warioware series. Music and sound effect are great but might be abit repetitive after some time. I love the arts style and it looks great on iPad!

I have some suggestion though, can you make the minigames appeared random instead of forcing player to go through the exact minigames sequence over and over again?
Thanks,Steven.
Your suggestion is very helpful.
we also consider that letting players be able to select levels(maybe a time machine)
12-15-2011, 06:28 PM
We still have 4 codes here.
Please come and have a taste.
12-17-2011, 01:14 PM
i would like to try the game if some codes are left