★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Want to test your ability? See if you can think ahead of the game with Qbit's challenging levels.

Qbit is an entertaining puzzle game designed for intuitive touch controls and appealing visuals utilizing the state of the art Unreal Engine 3 (UDK).

Get the ball to the bottom platform strategically painting the cubes, making them move down, but don't fall too hard on the way or you'll lose.

Qbit features rich 3D graphics and supports iPhone 4, 4S and iPod Touch 4th Gen Retina display, as well as iPad at its full resolution, for a graphically immersive experience.

Coming up on next update:
- 3 more levels.
- Fixes on a few bugs.
- Gamecenter full integration

Note: This game's best experience can be played on iPhone 4S and iPad 2, and has been fully tested on iPad 1, iPad 2, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S and iPod Touch 4th Gen. If you're not sure your device will run well, just test with the free version of the app. Thank you.

ilguano's comments:
Hi everyone.

I'm happy to announce that our first game is on the appstore.
I leave you the description and links to the trailer and the app store to download it!

In our blog (link below), there are screenshots, but seeing the game in motion is much better :P

Our Blog

12-13-2011, 02:10 PM
3-dimensional qube puzzles, i like those games
12-13-2011, 02:16 PM
Looks interesting, but that name may confuse people as there's a quite different game, QuBit, on the store was well.
12-13-2011, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
Looks interesting, but that name may confuse people as there's a quite different game, QuBit, on the store was well.
Yes, I was aware, but the name was set before we even looked in the appstore for similar names, it was a must be name xD.
Thnx
12-13-2011, 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by speed4mee View Post
3-dimensional qube puzzles, i like those games
thnx!