★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Bounce On - On sale for $1.99 (World 4 coming soon)

05-06-2009, 09:54 PM
#1
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,237
Bounce On - On sale for $1.99 (World 4 coming soon)

Bounce On is now on sale for $1.99 (from $3.99) until the new world 4 is released.

[Link]

Highly recommended game for fans of adventure/platformer games.

Edit: whoops I put this in the wrong forum, can a mod please change it?

GameCenter/OpenFeint/Plus+/Agon/Gameloft Live/Xbox LIVE/PSN ID: VoodooVyper

Last edited by VoodooVyper; 05-06-2009 at 09:56 PM.
05-06-2009, 10:19 PM
#2
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,249
Wow... I haven't even beaten world 2

05-06-2009, 10:23 PM
#3
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 1,679
Does the dev have anything to say about this? Any World 4 screens besides this one?


Plus+/OpenFeint Username: gscal
05-06-2009, 10:32 PM
#4
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 130
I haven't heard much through twitter from him either..
05-07-2009, 01:57 PM
#5
Hey everyone, I know it's been taking awhile but we are now working on world 4 in full force.

It's been a pretty busy past 2 months for us, we moved to a new office which *just* got internet yesterday and finished a new game that should be in the app store soon(hopefully Friday).

I also finished up my last job and have joined the team full time. We now have 5 full time employees and another one joining in July.

If you haven't seen the world 4 screenshot yet it's at: http://www.teamphobic.com/
05-07-2009, 02:20 PM
#6
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 6,899
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonaswills View Post
I also finished up my last job and have joined the team full time. We now have 5 full time employees and another one joining in July.


So I take it you're making bank?
05-07-2009, 02:39 PM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by arta View Post


So I take it you're making bank?
We are doing okay, had some good months and some bad months so they even out. We are all working VERY hard, but mostly it is what we love doing and we are happy to be in a position to make money doing what we love.
05-07-2009, 02:58 PM
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonaswills View Post
Hey everyone, I know it's been taking awhile but we are now working on world 4 in full force.

It's been a pretty busy past 2 months for us, we moved to a new office which *just* got internet yesterday and finished a new game that should be in the app store soon(hopefully Friday).

I also finished up my last job and have joined the team full time. We now have 5 full time employees and another one joining in July.

If you haven't seen the world 4 screenshot yet it's at: http://www.teamphobic.com/
Glad to hear it! The screenshot looks good, though IMO Bounce On's spirit really can't be captured in a still image. I'll be anxious to see how it plays. I bought it the last time it went on sale, prior to the World 3 launch, and I absolutely loved it. I've beaten almost every level, but even Silver medals remain an elusive achievement for me on plenty of them...lots of replay value here!

Anyone who doesn't have it yet should definitely buy it.
05-07-2009, 03:18 PM
#9
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 488
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonaswills View Post
We are doing okay, had some good months and some bad months so they even out. We are all working VERY hard, but mostly it is what we love doing and we are happy to be in a position to make money doing what we love.
Hey guys, this there any way you can add an alternate control scheme where you just touch the sides of the screen to roll, and then pull up to jump? It would make life a lot easier when I'm on the bus or sitting up in bed.

Last edited by Kartel; 05-07-2009 at 03:31 PM.
05-07-2009, 03:25 PM
#10
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 380
Sweet-Love the game and the updates! Good luck with the new worlds, I'm sure its been mentioned before, but how many worlds are you planning total?