★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Our new "Flash Light" app with a secret is out. Game Center Support! Huh? Want code?

12-13-2011, 06:41 PM
Our new "Flash Light" app with a secret is out. Game Center Support! Huh? Want code?

Hey guys, our new app "Flashlight Flashlight - Why Does This Flash Light App Have Online Leaderboards?" is out.

We decided to have a little bit of fun with the overused and unoriginal Flashlight genre. Maybe you'll find this fun!

The app has a little secret. Don't touch that screw on the battery compartment! App has Game Center Support. If you're gonna buy one of these Flashlight apps, might as well be one with a little game attached to it. And, honestly, it's a great flashlight app too. REALLY FAST.

Check it out here:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/flashlight-flashlight-why/id487067624?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D2

If anyone wants a promo code, shoot me a PM. I'll give away five copies.

12-13-2011, 07:02 PM
Pm sent. thanks !!!

12-13-2011, 07:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by omerkarakaya View Post
Pm sent. thanks !!!
PM Replied!
12-13-2011, 07:04 PM
Looks cute!

PM Sent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
12-13-2011, 07:18 PM
Thanks for the code.

Flashlight app does load quick and has a hidden Galaga/Galaxian type of game hidden in it, which loads the Game Center leaderboard every time you play it.

Tilt to move / tap to fire.

I think this is the first time I've ever had a #1 score on a Game Center app!

Let's see how long that lasts...

PS> I see you made Giraffe's Matching Zoo - my daughter loves that one! (Memory with goofy animals and silly sounds to match.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
12-13-2011, 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drelbs View Post
Thanks for the code.

Flashlight app does load quick and has a hidden Galaga/Galaxian type of game hidden in it, which loads the Game Center leaderboard every time you play it.

Tilt to move / tap to fire.

I think this is the first time I've ever had a #1 score on a Game Center app!

Let's see how long that lasts...

PS> I see you made Giraffe's Matching Zoo - my daughter loves that one! (Memory with goofy animals and silly sounds to match.)
Congrats on your score!

Yeah, we made the Giraffe games too. Glad you like! Thanks!!!!!

I am officially all out of codes for today. Thanks to all that responded. I'll see if I can allocate some more and share some here in the coming days.

Thanks everyone!!
12-13-2011, 07:53 PM
Well, that was certainly prophetic. I actually stated a while back that some people are so fixated on Retina presentation and GC implementation that they'd complain if a simple flashlight app didn't have these. Looks like we're already heading in that direction... ^_-
12-13-2011, 08:26 PM
I would like a copy my good sir PM sent!
12-13-2011, 10:03 PM
I ended up sending out a few more codes to those that asked. So, check your PMs.

I have a few more that I would be willing to give out today if anyone wants them, hit me up via PM!

Thanks!
12-13-2011, 10:48 PM
Greatest and coolest flashlight app on iOS! thanks for the code btw...im second in the arcade game....hopefully 1st soon!!

TESTING!-Most APPSASIA apps ...if your a dev hit me up and ill help.
*Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
MY PAST BETA LIST..