★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Stack King v1.1 - Now FREE! Make your own level!

12-13-2011, 07:33 PM
Stack King v1.1 - Now FREE! Make your own level!

Now updated with the ability to create your own level out of your images! Stack anything you want! Unlock levels with friend codes or in-app purchases. All free now!

Put your hand-eye coordination and reaction time to the test in this addicting and fun arcade game, Stack King. Tap with your finger to line up your stacks as best as you can. The higher your stack gets the more precise and accurate you need to be as you rise through multiple stages in five unique themed environments. Attempt to rack up as many points as possible and ultimately earn yourself a spot at the top of the leader board.

User Reviews:
Just One More Time...
Awesome game with excellent replay value. I kept saying "just one more time" and before I knew it hours had passed. Single or multiplayer mode means there's always a reason to play. Definitely recommend.

Great fun! Great for brain development!
Challening, fun, 'addictive', but most importantly, combines demands of hand-eye coordination with planning and therefore great for frontal lobe development regardless of one's age. This is the prime example of 'game' that is useful for promoting cerebral plasticity. In other words, eager young minds, this one is both fun and good for you -- and good for the parental units. As the minutes fly by, you will feel the synapses build. Get this one!
12-13-2011, 08:22 PM
The video was not clear, is it just a matter of balancing the sets on top of one another or do the actual pieces have significance (like I need to make sure I have matching pieces lined up vertically)?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
12-13-2011, 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
The video was not clear, is it just a matter of balancing the sets on top of one another or do the actual pieces have significance (like I need to make sure I have matching pieces lined up vertically)?
It is just a matter of balancing the sets on top of one another.