★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Real Football 2012 - (by Gameloft) - Universal App

12-14-2011, 05:04 AM
Real Football 2012 - (by Gameloft) - Universal App

Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.

Last edited by Echoseven; 12-14-2011 at 11:50 PM.
12-14-2011, 05:05 AM

Getting it. Thanks for the Info.

Last edited by Sanuku; 12-17-2011 at 11:23 PM.

12-14-2011, 05:34 AM
Free? I'm in.
I wonder how it will compare with FIFA 12 though.
12-14-2011, 08:03 AM
This will be my first time trying a "Real Football" game from gameloft, if it doesnt have multiplayer i will be disappointed. FIFA 12 was absolutely superb but it didnt have multiplayer, which was a let down.

Currently Playing: Shadowgun, GTA3 Anniversary, Dead Space, FIFA 12, Dungeon Hunter 3
Waiting on: Battlefield 3 Aftershock, Real Racing 3, Mass Effect 3. NOVA 3
Beta Tested: Stir Fry, Lightopus
12-14-2011, 09:49 AM
Another IAP ridden gameloft release.... What's it this time...pay per shot on goal...?. 69p for the goalie to make a save... ?

Look, if we all avoid gamelofts freemium sh1t... Then perhaps they will go back to the days before they ruined all their games with IAP rip-offs

Still, it's good to see that their freemium games don't make the top 100 grossing here in the uk... Here's hoping their shares take a beating.

Don't get me wrong, I loved all the gameloft games..... Until they started screwing over their customer base with freemium IAP crap

Best Games: Tilt to Live, Mini Motor Racing, Death Rally, NBA Jam, Spirit, Silverfish, Flipship, Wispin, Space Tripper, Super Crossfire, Red Nova, Vertex Blaster, Modern Combat 2, Hard Lines, Sentinel 3, Mad Wheels .......Follow me on Twitter @unclelimey

Last edited by UncleLimey; 12-14-2011 at 09:51 AM.
12-14-2011, 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleLimey View Post
Another IAP ridden gameloft release.... What's it this time...pay per shot on goal...?. 69p for the goalie to make a save... ?

Look, if we all avoid gamelofts freemium sh1t... Then perhaps they will go back to the days before they ruined all their games with IAP rip-offs

Still, it's good to see that their freemium games don't make the top 100 grossing here in the uk... Here's hoping their shares take a beating.

Don't get me wrong, I loved all the gameloft games..... Until they started screwing over their customer base with freemium IAP crap

Completely agree. I have enjoyed a lot of their games. At full-price no less. It's sad to see them adopting this model

---------------------------
Mom Says Get Married!!
12-14-2011, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey View Post
Completely agree. I have enjoyed a lot of their games. At full-price no less. It's sad to see them adopting this model
Agree again...
12-14-2011, 11:44 AM
I wish Freemium would go away if we ignored it, but we are vastly outnumbered. We have already lost this war. Besides, there was a time when games like this would sell for 9.99 and nobody wanted them. We had our chance. NFL 2012 Pro had the worst Freemium model ever employed.
12-14-2011, 11:58 AM
I just downloaded the game, played 3 matches and deleted it. This game is absolutely horrible! Your better off sticking with fifa 12 and dream league soccer, fifa is waaayyy more smoother than this game and so is dream league. I actually thought for a second that I might have downloaded the wrong "real soccer". This game has freemium content crammed in to every single corner of the screen, not to mention that every button you press has an agonizing loading screen. This game is about 700mb installed and dream league is around 200mb and its a much better game, say goodbye to quality titles from gameloft.

Currently Playing: Shadowgun, GTA3 Anniversary, Dead Space, FIFA 12, Dungeon Hunter 3
Waiting on: Battlefield 3 Aftershock, Real Racing 3, Mass Effect 3. NOVA 3
Beta Tested: Stir Fry, Lightopus
12-14-2011, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiance211 View Post
I just downloaded the game, played 3 matches and deleted it. This game is absolutely horrible! Your better off sticking with fifa 12 and dream league soccer, fifa is waaayyy more smoother than this game and so is dream league. I actually thought for a second that I might have downloaded the wrong "real soccer". This game has freemium content crammed in to every single corner of the screen, not to mention that every button you press has an agonizing loading screen. This game is about 700mb installed and dream league is around 200mb and its a much better game, say goodbye to quality titles from gameloft.
Out of curiosity, how is the freemium implemented? Is it energy system per match, with option to pay for more, plus IAPs for more modes and stuff?

I don't want a signature.