App description: Critics are LOVING Wind Up Robots!
* Named 'Gaming App of The Day' on Kotaku
* Featured here four times and counting!
* Nominated "Game of The Week" on TouchArcade

From giant B-Movie robots, iron giants and beeping droids, robots captivate our hearts. Part imaginary friend part tin man they fill our dreams.

For Zach though they stand between peaceful slumber and the nightmares that have haunted him since his birth. Enter the world of Wind Up Robots where the battlefield is the dreamscape of a boy with a powerful destiny.

"Its downright fun and engaging, and it certainly doesnt lack in the challenge department."
"...a base defense game with a fantastic story, loads of polish, an awesome upgrade system, and great gameplay. "
"Soma Games has done an incredibly good job."
"Wind Up Robots is remarkably deep."

Recent Enhancements:
* Much improved controls
* Better level balancing
* Integrated range indicators.

Features:
* 7 totally unique robots defenders including sniper, healer and SAM launcher.
* 12 increasingly creepy enemies to blow back to the darkness.
* 28 levels from kids play to legendary brawls!
* Dynamic upgrade system to make powerful robots even stringer, faster, more devastating to those dastardly creatures.
* Powerful super weapons to back you up when robots slip.
* Special costumes to personalize your robots and get ready for the upcoming Wind Up Theatre...

Help keep the monsters at bay. Explore Zachs world in a fully 3 dimensional world. Choose your robots to battle an onslaught of monsters from cow spawning alien ships to Beaver toothed t-rexes. Don't miss out! Wind Up Robots will delight and wonder kids both young and old.

Wind Up Robots is only compatible with iOS 5 devices.

Echoseven's comments:

12-14-2011, 06:21 AM
Already got a promo, so got this earlier haven't redeemed yet, will leave impressions soon

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3

12-14-2011, 06:33 AM
please do i was wondering what the gameplay/controls are like...

TESTING!-Most APPSASIA apps ...if your a dev hit me up and ill help.
*Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
MY PAST BETA LIST..
12-14-2011, 06:41 AM
Ahh, the devs sent me a used code, probably a mix up. Gotta wait until I get a new one before I can give impressions.

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
12-14-2011, 06:54 AM
I really would like to buy it but since the App is being modified i would prefer a Promo Code

Note:

Finally i was able to get it. I like it so far very much

Last edited by Sanuku; 12-15-2011 at 04:39 AM.
12-14-2011, 07:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
I really would like to buy it but since the App is being modified i would prefer a Promo Code
so it got pulled?...that would be like arel wars all over again then?....dammit i hope not , been waiting for this..

TESTING!-Most APPSASIA apps ...if your a dev hit me up and ill help.
*Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
MY PAST BETA LIST..
12-14-2011, 11:16 AM
I think the devs said its going free for a launch sale so thats why modifying.

Anyway, played 2 levels so far and here's how the controls are: tap to select a robot. While selected, tap a spot and robot walks there. Move robots near toys and they'll start shooting at them. You have a few windups which equals to the amount of robots who can be on battle simultaniously. If you're running out of health, move your robot to the box to heal and continue with another one. You can upgrade robots with gears and buy items with coins, both can be earned in game, but also available to buy through iap.

I think levels can get hectic, because 2 of the first levels already promise that. So farso good.

12-14-2011, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
I think the devs said its going free for a launch sale so thats why modifying.

Anyway, played 2 levels so far and here's how the controls are: tap to select a robot. While selected, tap a spot and robot walks there. Move robots near toys and they'll start shooting at them. You have a few windups which equals to the amount of robots who can be on battle simultaniously. If you're running out of health, move your robot to the box to heal and continue with another one. You can upgrade robots with gears and buy items with coins, both can be earned in game, but also available to buy through iap.

I think levels can get hectic, because 2 of the first levels already promise that. So farso good.
Glad you are enjoying it. The game is .99 now. (Edited)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Not sure why you got that message. Nothing has changed on our end.
Try back again.

-

Director of Communications for Soma Games & Code-Monkeys. Current projects Suitor Shooter. Latest games released: Wind Up Robots, Bok Choy Boys and Santa's Giftship.

Last edited by adamans; 12-14-2011 at 06:49 PM.
12-14-2011, 05:19 PM
Now coming up as $.99 USD.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
12-14-2011, 05:31 PM
No free launch? Lots of confusion? Going to wait til it is sorted out. One thing I hate is paying for a game that goes free in less than 24 hours - or in less time than I can get my monies worth.

Too much conflicting information going on right here.