App description: Slide To Play: "Tongue Tied is a solid, fun game with a pleasing sense of style, and it seems to have a long life ahead of it" 3/4

Touch Arcade: "Mojo Bones have created a game that's both charming and challenging, packed it with replayability and promised a year's worth of free updates. Hard to say no to that." 4/5

Pocket Gamer: "A cheeky, irreverent sense of humour runs throughout Tongue Tied!, which helps to pull you in to its madcap world. It's fluid, gorgeous, and walks you through its big ideas gently before dropping you into the deep end." 8/10 (Silver Award)

ifanzine: "Tongue Tied is the most innovative take on the side-scrolling runner weve seen yet! Even if youre not a genre fan or have just grown plain tired of level based runners, this one deserves your attention for its out-of-this-world acrobatics, perfectly polished gesture controls, and healthy challenge." 4.5/5

INTRODUCING TONGUE TIED!...

Mojo Bones are pleased to introduce Mick & Ralph in their debut adventure: Tongue Tied!

Join the loveable canine duo as they hang, swing and ping their way across 80 levels of slapstick madness in search of the elusive WonderBone.

Tongue Tied! comes complete with a unique physics-based mechanic and a whacky assortment of obstacles to use and abuse. Earn high scores to unlock medals, and then when you're done, pay a visit to Mick & Ralph's DogHouse where 33 challenges - and their unique unlockables - await.

FEATURES...

CARTOON VISUALS - jump straight into Mick & Ralph's cartoon world!

UNIQUE GAMEPLAY - a zany fusion of platforming and physics.

UNIVERSAL APP - crisp HD graphics for iPad and iPhone.

BAGS OF CONTENT - 80 levels with score-based medals to earn.

THE DOGHOUSE - 33 unique challenges with some of the most interesting unlockables you're likely to see!

GAME CENTER - can you top the leaderboards and earn all of the achievements?

REPLAY VALUE - a unique trick and bonus system for advanced players. Make every move count!

FREE CONTENT - All Tongue Tied updates will be free! Extra levels, new environments, new music, unlockables and more.

Fans of Mick & Ralph? Remember to come join us at...

http://www.facebook.com/mojobonesltd
12-14-2011, 05:37 AM
its come!!

12-14-2011, 05:42 AM
Buying in like 12 hours
12-14-2011, 05:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
Buying in like 12 hours
Me too bro, I'm a sucker for platform-puzzlers!

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja
12-14-2011, 06:13 AM
Yeah, definitely on my list to pick up

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
12-14-2011, 06:31 AM
Looks original, buying when its out, cool
12-14-2011, 07:30 AM
What time do the Australian releases take place (AEDT)?
12-14-2011, 07:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyLP View Post
What time do the Australian releases take place (AEDT)?
4 a.m.
12-14-2011, 07:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
4 a.m.
In that case, I am off!
12-14-2011, 04:26 PM
Really enjoying this so far. Very cute game with a control scheme that works surprisingly well. It's actually quite hard to master and even the earlier levels take a bit of work to get gold medal on.

I was extremely surprised when I did a level "perfectly" only to find out I got silver because even though I got all the items I needed to use combos to get a high enough score to reach the gold level requirement.

Consider this a more difficult physics puzzler than the typical iOS game. However, if you don't care about perfecting the levels I can see this being enjoyable even for the kids.

The artwork and music really suit the game and show a lot of care and polish was involved.

Definitely recommend grabbing this one.

Twitter: mikelorant
Game Center: mikelorant