★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Harry Pooper, Pooping Bieber, Clint Eastpoop,...

12-14-2011, 09:43 AM
Harry Pooper, Pooping Bieber, Clint Eastpoop,...

Youtube link | Pop Up

Well, this will be a variation of Bob Bomb.
Here's the PLOT (still need to fix a lot of stuff. English is not my main language)

Quote:
Prince Poopward Cullen, the son of a widowed King, is the subject of envy and anger of the King's new wife. The vain and jealous Queen quietly shuts Cullen away in the main tower of Poopwarts with neither stairs nor a door. To complete the ultimate punishment the Queen asks Poopermort, her sadic farting cow, to make sure Cullen will never leave the tower alive.
Day after Day, Poopermort tortures Cullen keeping him inside a tiny closet. Luckly for Cullen, his best friends

* Harry Pooper, the Wizard
* Pooping Bieber, the Singer

Are missing him and, along with the other Rainbow Knights will do everything they can to save Cullen from Poopwarts and Poopermort.
Two of the best Rainbow Knigts were selected to fight along Harry and Bieber:

* Poop Norris
* Clint Eastpoop

Now it's UP TO YOU, choose one of the four Rainbow Knights and help Poopward Cullen to COME OUT OF THE CLOSET! You know he want's it, but he needs your HELP!

Don't you think Poopermort will make your quest any easier: Poopditch balls coming out of nowhere and 15 different toxic fart types are just part of the cow's tricky weapons.

Last edited by muffie; 12-17-2011 at 10:02 PM.
12-14-2011, 10:24 AM
Omg, I just poopped rainbows, oh the joy!!! XD

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3

12-14-2011, 12:12 PM
Oh, wow... you know it's people like you who really slow down this platform. How is iOS supposed to be attractive to Nintendo when it has games based around poop on it? And you really put money and time into doing this? Oh god... what is this world turning into?

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
12-14-2011, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlejumper View Post
Oh, wow... you know it's people like you who really slow down this platform. How is iOS supposed to be attractive to Nintendo when it has games based around poop on it? And you really put money and time into doing this? Oh god... what is this world turning into?
Haha yeah it sounds stupid, but somehow I want to play this game when I read Poopward Cullen and Pooping Bieber.

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
12-14-2011, 01:30 PM
"Now it's UP TO YOU, choose one of the four Rainbow Knights and help Poopward Cullen to COME OUT OF THE CLOSET!"

Hahahaha!

Game Center: GoofyJmaster My Twitter; Weekly Game Impressions! Thread; Game Guide 2011
Playing Frederic Resurrection of Music, Jazz: Trump's Journey, Russian Dancing Men, & Cytus
12-14-2011, 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
Haha yeah it sounds stupid, but somehow I want to play this game when I read Poopward Cullen and Pooping Bieber.
Add in the normally strict Apple Review Team who watch for celebrity references and this won't make it in the store for a single second. Unless someone screws up again...

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
12-14-2011, 03:06 PM
making iOS not attractive to Nintendo? That's really funny. So, they look at other apps in order to decide if they want to produce games for that platform or not. Interesting....

Anyway, Harry Pooper would be blocked by the reviewing team? I remember some Formula 1 Genesis/Mega Drive games mentioning: Billiams or Perrari with Michele Alvoretto driver...

for information: Williams - Ferrari - Michele Alboretto.
12-14-2011, 06:37 PM
added video. Please leave your impressions...
12-14-2011, 06:47 PM
Is it just me, or is this using Mii faces...? And a picture of Hogwarts castle (I think)?

GameCenter ID: 0-FeliX-0
Hyped Up For: Wil's Finest Hour
12-14-2011, 06:55 PM
Yep, all faces were created on the wii using instructions from mii characters.
they we're created using "tiles" from Nintendo, you're right. so what?