★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Nickelodeon
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 119.9 MB
  • Version: 1.6
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating: 4 (1)
App description: You are Thunderbow! Thunderbow is on a mission of mayhem... Zombies, scorpions, mummies and skeletons stand between you and ultimate victory. Take aim with your trusty Boom Bow and BLAST everything to smithereens on this hair-raising quest to dethrone the sinister cat ruler - Zotan. Hold on tight and experience DESTRUCTION on an epic scale in Thunderbow!

REVIEWS

Thunderbow is vivid, imaginative, and well-executed TouchArcade.com
Its just really fun to watch half of the stuff on the screen blow up or collapseSold!- AppAdvice.com
possesses a certain cool factor lacking in Angry Birds. SlideToPlay.com

FEATURES:

- Play 85 challenging levels over 6 adventure-filled lands + 1 epic boss battle
- HD graphics jump off the screen
- Fully animated enemies
- Collect 8 explosive weapons like the Arma-Detonator, Dragon Diver, and Shadow Annihilator
- Earn achievements and compare high-scores with other players via Game Center
- Unlock bonus zombie levels and rock out to an original soundtrack
- Import your personalized monkey from MonkeyQuest.com
- Unlock exclusive weapons and gear to use in the MonkeyQuest.com online game

Download the app now and unleash the power of Monkey Quest: Thunderbow!

"When in doubt....blow it up."
--Thunderbow

iOS will keep you logged on for 15 minutes after an initial in-app purchase. Additional purchases wont require a re-entry of the password during this 15 minute interval. This is a function of the iOS software and not within our control.

Monkey Quest: Thunderbow collects personal user data as well as non-personal user data (including aggregated data), and offers in-app purchases. User data collection is in accordance with applicable law, such as COPPA. User data may be used, for example, to respond to user requests; enable users to take advantage of certain features and services; personalize content and advertising; and manage and improve Nickelodeon's services. For more information regarding Nickelodeons use of personal user data, please visit the Nickelodeon Group Privacy Policy: http://www.nick.com/info/privacy-policy.html. Our Privacy Policy is in addition to any terms, conditions or policies agreed to between you and Apple, Inc., and Nickelodeon and its affiliated entities are not responsible for Apple's collection or use of your personal user data and information. Use of this app is subject to the Nickelodeon End User License Agreement.

Privacy Policy
http://www.nick.com/info/privacy-policy.html

End User License Agreement:
http://www.nick.com/info/eula.html

goiMot's comments:

12-14-2011, 01:15 PM
Looks great. Is it like Angry Birds/Fragger type of game?

Game Centre, Openfeint, Crystal, Gameloft Live and PSN ID: Smallville2106

12-14-2011, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavarotti2007 View Post
Looks great. Is it like Angry Birds/Fragger type of game?
Looks a lot like Bowquest: Pandamania!, which is a pretty fun, trajectory based game. I'll be looking for info on this one.

Man, there are a ton of games being released tonight! Between now and the App Store shut down, I have a feeling we're in for a bombardment of new games.

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic
12-14-2011, 01:40 PM
Hey guys, I'm from InMotion Software ( "I Dig It" fame), the developer behind Monkey Quest: Thunderbow.

Just to give you an update, the game should go live world wide this evening.

The game is a cross between Angry Birds, Fragger, and Worms with gratuitous explosions and tons of physics destruction, etc.

Last edited by bghoward; 12-14-2011 at 01:43 PM.
12-14-2011, 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bghoward View Post
Hey guys, I'm from InMotion Software ( "I Dig It" fame), the developer behind Monkey Quest: Thunderbow.

The game is a cross between Angry Birds, Fragger, and Worms with gratuitous explosions and tons of physics destruction, etc.
Do you have any gameplay video?
12-14-2011, 06:08 PM
Quote:

Sounds awesome. I'd like to see a video if poss?

12-15-2011, 06:16 AM
Video please
12-15-2011, 07:36 AM
Says that it's not out in UK

12-15-2011, 10:16 AM
Free?????
12-15-2011, 10:26 AM
Quote:

Did you say Worms?! This must be awesome!

Pleasemake the game multiplayer. That would rock. And i love rocks!