★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: Trenches II for iPad - (by EA)

12-14-2011, 11:58 AM
Trenches II for iPad - (by EA)

Trenches II for iPad

DIG FOR VICTORY! TRENCHES II wants you to join the fight – on iPad! Wage a bigger, more dangerous world war, as new nations join the struggle. Fight an epic campaign through an expanded world map. Engage the enemy in more realistic, treacherous battlefields. And defeat foes with new devastating artillery and elite forces.

The Great War has arrived and it’s time to take to the trenches again!

Deploy more units in a bigger and brighter battlefield. Fight through the “Fog of War”, as you steer troops through trenches, wire, tank traps and landmines. Use the environment to flank the enemy – or take cover.

Wage a real world war as you compete in Global Multiplayer campaigns via Game Center. Or dominate your opponents in WiFi and Bluetooth enabled multiplayer modes!

Lead the troops through a campaign that spans over 50 locations across Europe. Customize your army with over 20 different units. Win battles to earn Perk points and upgrade your offensive, defensive and support forces.

Choose your side and play as the British, Germans – or French!

Lead the charge with all-new military units and weapons. Crush your enemies with flamethrowers, cluster bombs, rail guns, and the ultimate World War I vehicle – the tank.

Fight the good fight! Enlist in TRENCHES II now!

NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 146 MB.

Price in NZ is $4.19 which should translate to USD $2.99
12-14-2011, 12:38 PM
By EA?!?!? NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I am disappoint.

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic

12-14-2011, 12:39 PM
Originally Posted by CzarCastic View Post
By EA?!?!? NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I am disappoint.
ThunderGameWorks developed it, EA only published it.
12-14-2011, 12:43 PM
Originally Posted by RaptorF35 View Post
ThunderGameWorks developed it, EA only published it.
I know, but the fact that EA is involved is still disconcerting.

Although...looking on the bright side, there may be a $0.99 sale before too long.

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic
12-14-2011, 12:51 PM
Looks good. Thanks for the vid, Sanuku

Game Center - I BrEaKBEaT I
12-14-2011, 01:34 PM
Will not buy, considering there isn't same-device multiplayer like in Trenches: Generals.
12-14-2011, 02:24 PM
Was really hoping for same device multiplayer as well.
12-14-2011, 03:36 PM
haha look what the sight of an EA logo does to people..well done EA. Seen as its EA might aswell wait for the 99c sale:/
12-14-2011, 05:16 PM
Anytime I see EA involved I cringe, it seems to be happening to often lately with all their acquisitions.
12-14-2011, 06:05 PM
Normally, I would just pay full price for the game. I like to support the devs. But with this being an EA game, I just know that as soon as I buy it, it will either go 99cents the next day or free because Christmas is just around the corner.
It's kind of hard to support the devs when you face the risk of being burned straight away.
I thought the original was popular enough that these guys could have published it themselves and still got the sales.