★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Hold to extend your pole and release to jump over a variety of obstacles and gaps - By the makers of Rolling Sky and Unroll Me. Collect stars to unlock different characters including a knight on horseback, a fireman or even a selfie-obsessed teenage girl. Game features high quality 2D visuals, retro inspired custom soundtrack and a variety of fun characters to unlock.

touchy85's comments:

Ridge Runner

Turbo Chilli Pty Ltd
Genres: Games Sports Family
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
Hold to extend your pole and release to jump over a variety of obstacles and gaps - By the makers of Rolling Sky and Unroll Me. Collect stars to unlock different characters including a knight on horseback, a fireman or even a selfie-obsessed teenage girl. Game features high quality 2D visuals, retro inspired custom soundtrack and a variety of fun characters to unlock.

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone4
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 38.7MB

02-04-2016, 04:45 PM
I noticed one hadn't been posted yet, so I figured why not.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by sushibox; 02-04-2016 at 04:48 PM.
02-04-2016, 04:51 PM
Yeah it's a bit too basic. Still nice visuals though.
02-05-2016, 06:50 PM
Beautiful

The art, animation, and overall visual design is top notch. The difficulty is a little steep for me, which is a bummer cause I'd love to check out more of the game. I've visited the woodensword.net site and chilli publishing site, but can't find out who the artist/team was on this. Anyone know?