★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Welcome to Blockwick 2 a puzzle game of contemplative depth.

The next installment in the Blockwick universe, its up to you to unscramble the blocks and link the colors. The goal is simple. Move the shapes so that all the blocks of the same color are touching.

A BEVY OF UNIQUE BLOCK TYPES
- Locked blocks are bolted to the floor.
- Entangled blocks are bound by quantum forces.
- Sleeping blocks wont budge until you wake them up.
- Sticky blocks glom onto everything.
- Caterpillar blocks are linked, slithering along as one.
- Hypno blocks make other blocks go to sleep.
- Flip blocks are multicolored and roll around.

MULTIPLE LEVELS OF CHALLENGE
You can take the easy road and simply connect all like-colored blocks. Or, for an extra challenge, you can link blocks over the mysterious symbols on the ground to attain illumination. Either way, your brain will appreciate the challenge.

LOADS OF CHALLENGING CONTENT
The main game has 160 puzzles of increasing difficulty. Get 144 extra puzzles for free with the easier Basics Puzzle Pack. If youre looking for a more intense challenge, explore the purchasable Obscura Puzzle Pack with its 80 devious puzzles.

A GORGEOUS MEDITATIVE SOUNDSCAPE
Over 15 electro-ambient music tracks to keep your mind calm and focused while solving. Composed by David Kieffer, the soundtrack is available for purchase on Bandcamp.

PRAISE FOR BLOCKWICK 2
a serene, cerebral experience that feels every bit as transportive as the original - Gamezebo

5/5 - AppAdvice

this puzzle game has all the trappings of an old-school handheld title with cleaned up graphics - Time.com

solidly on the don't miss list - JayIsGames

Itll easily eat away at your free time. - 148Apps.com

excellent block-sorting puzzler - IGN

this game is gorgeous, with an elegance and aesthetic that feels thoroughly modern and light - PocketGamer

CONNECT WITH KIEFFER BROS.
Twitter: http://twitter.com/kiefferbros
Web: http://kiefferbros.com
Blog: http://blog.kiefferbros.com

iND's comments:

Blockwick 2

Kieffer Bros.
Genres: Games Family Entertainment Puzzle
$3.79 NZD

Quote:
Welcome to Blockwick 2 – a world of jumbled blocks and colorful shapes. It’s up to you to unscramble the blocks and connect the colors.

The game introduces a slew of tricky blocks types – entangled blocks, sticky blocks, caterpillar blocks, and more. Play through 160 levels of increasing difficulty and illuminate the glyphs for an extra challenge.

From the creators of Aqueduct, Orba, and Monster Soup comes the next installment in the Blockwick universe.

Supported Devices:
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadMini
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone4
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadThirdGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 87MB

03-04-2015, 08:42 AM
I must have this. Quite a pedigree these guys have. Solid quality games over and over. Bring it on!!!

03-04-2015, 09:11 AM
Loved the first one. Interesting new color palette.

ıllıllı ȼ₯ǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX • QUANTUM SHEEP • CS54 • ONE MINUTE GAMES • ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS • RAVENOUS GAMES • ORANGE PIXEL • RADIANGAMES • CAVE • LLAMASOFT (RIP) • MADFINGER • PASTA GAMES • TOUCH FOO • KODE80
03-04-2015, 10:24 AM
Yup, been playing the first again in anticipation. Worth every penny. I was never a fan of the bonus gem on each level, but I like the idea of the runes in this one.
03-04-2015, 10:44 AM
Game Impressions

03-04-2015, 11:15 AM
Bring this on ASAP, game of the year material, for me anyway.
03-04-2015, 11:24 AM
Btw, so happy that the game supports landscape now. I wonder about the runes being hidden by blocks, though. Seems like it will be challenging enough without having to figure out and remember where they are.
03-04-2015, 11:33 AM
Kieffer Bros.?
Sliding block puzzle?

INSTABUY!!!!1!!1!!!eleven

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
03-04-2015, 07:00 PM
Kieffer Bros have never had a bad game. Great puzzles, great style. I will look forward to this one.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
03-04-2015, 11:48 PM
Finally a puzzle game that looks like an addicting and challenging puzzler.