App description: **Blockwick 2 is now available. It has 160 puzzles of increasing difficulty with a slew of new specialty blocksincluding caterpillar blocks, flip blocks, entangled blocks, and more.**

There is a place with lots of blocks. It's called Blockwick

The blocks here are all different shapes and colors and have mysterious symbols on them. Everything is mixed up, but when you place same-colored blocks next to each other, their symbols glow! Organize the blocks to bring light and order to this world.

From the creators of Aqueduct, Orba, and Monster Soup comes an intriguing new slider-puzzle called Blockwick.

Check out Blockwick 101 and play through 48 puzzles for free before buying the full version.

Kieffer Bros.'s comments:
Bonjour,

Our new slider puzzle game, Blockwick, is now available on the App Store! You can download Blockwick for free and play through the first 60 puzzles. If you want more, you can purchase more in the app.

Enjoy!

- Los Kieffer Bros.

App Store Link:

Gameplay Video:

Youtube link | Pop Up
12-27-2011, 04:58 PM
Urge to stab someone after spending hours on 12-20. That is truly a sick level and I would hate to know how many moves it took me. Thankfully I never have to look at this game again after getting 100% completion

Twitter: mikelorant
Game Center: mikelorant
01-04-2012, 11:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dense View Post
Urge to stab someone after spending hours on 12-20. That is truly a sick level and I would hate to know how many moves it took me. Thankfully I never have to look at this game again after getting 100% completion
Did you ultimately solve 12-20, or did you give up? This is the only one I have left, and after many more hours then I would care to admit, I am stumped. I can't see any way to get the purple cross to the upper right.

Fantastic game. I only hope they decide to release more levels.
Attached Images
File Type: png 12-20.PNG (286.2 KB, 9 views)

01-04-2012, 11:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlkaufman View Post
I can't see any way to get the purple cross to the upper right.
Looks tough!
01-16-2012, 10:09 AM
How did you guys solve 2-17? I am at a loss as to how to get the red piece to the top of the central box.
01-16-2012, 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by irond_will View Post
How did you guys solve 2-17? I am at a loss as to how to get the red piece to the top of the central box.
I'll give you a hint, and then if you want more, I'll send you (or anyone else who wants to know) a PM so as to not give anything away in public.

The hint it to remember that the two black vertical bars do not have to be moved together.

Hope this helps.

I hope everyone out there is buying all the level packs so that they make more of them. This is, IMO, one of the top three games of 2011.
01-25-2012, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dense View Post
hey. can you explain me blockwick chapter 12-20 if you can solve that??
please help me. thanks a lot.
03-10-2012, 11:41 AM
Any news on an update?

Solved them all. Great game. How about some updates?

I didnt find 12-20 to be the hardest. Not by a long shot. To me, the hardest was 10-14. But I guess that's the nature of the beast.
05-21-2014, 02:10 PM
Time to finish your remaining Blockwick puzzles up. The Kieffer Brothers tweeted that they are working on Blockwick 2!

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
05-21-2014, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
Time to finish your remaining Blockwick puzzles up. The Kieffer Brothers tweeted that they are working on Blockwick 2!
Cool, I think the first game is one of the best IOS games to date, for me anyway.
05-21-2014, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
Cool, I think the first game is one of the best IOS games to date, for me anyway.
Agreed.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve