★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: «Captain's Log: 15 December 2327 - 03:36 PM

I managed to escape but they found me. That load of Aetherium slowed me down but I knew if I could reach safety it would make me rich. My old man always told me that sometimes its better just to stay alive.

They are out for revenge and they will have it. I am running out of energy. The end is near.

I won't make it easy for them though. Ill fight until the last of my blood spills.»

Run for your life and collect stars until youve got enough energy to strike back. Survive for as long as you can and take down as many aliens as possible while trying to control up to three objects at once.

Three main modes of play:

Easy: Survive and try to strike back while controlling one spaceship.
Hard: Survive and try to strike back while controlling two spaceships at once.
Impossible: Survive and try to strike back while controlling two spaceships and a load of Aetherium at once.

Four player modes: easy, hard, impossible and 2 players
3 beautiful, original tracks
3 fun mini games
19 achievements

Fully translated in English, Italian, German, French and Spanish

MarkOnTheIron's comments:
Hi everyone!
We have just released Aetherium I - The Escape. It is now live in the New Zealand App Store. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time.

It is a little over 15MB and it will be priced at 0.99$ on the US Store.

Run for your life and collect stars until you’ve got enough energy to strike back. Survive for as long as you can and take down as many aliens as possible while trying to control up to three objects at once.

Three modes of play:

• Easy: Survive and try to strike back while controlling one spaceship.
• Hard: Survive and try to strike back while controlling two spaceships at once.
• Impossible: Survive and try to strike back while controlling two spaceships and a load of Aetherium at once.

«Captain's Log: 15 December 2327 - 03:36 PM

I managed to escape but they found me. That load of Aetherium slowed me
down but I knew if I could reach safety it would make me rich. My old man
always told me that sometimes it’s better just to stay alive.

They are out for revenge and they will have it. I am running out of energy.
The end is near.

I wont make it easy for them though. I’ll fight until the last of my blood spills.»

• Three player modes: easy, hard and impossible
• 2 player mode
• 3 beautiful, original tracks
• 3 fun mini games
• 19 achievements

Fully translated in English, Italian, German, French and Spanish

12-14-2011, 01:12 PM
12-14-2011, 01:19 PM
Really liking the look of this. So much coming out tonight. Think I'll be getting this though.

Game Centre, Openfeint, Crystal, Gameloft Live and PSN ID: Smallville2106
12-14-2011, 06:32 PM
Thanks for the kind words. Indeed a lot of great games are coming tonight but it's nice to hear your giving mine a chance
12-14-2011, 09:08 PM
looks good! Not out in the US yet. Hope the TA guys do something with it, doesn't look like some of the other garbage that gets spammed onto the market everyday, looks well polished.

Edit: will give my game play thoughts when it comes out

Last edited by firstadam; 12-14-2011 at 09:10 PM.
12-15-2011, 03:10 AM
Thank you very much. Unfortunately it didn't receive much love from TA.

And thanks to Apple it isn't even in the new release list. I made sure to set the release date to today but Apple is listing my game with the date it was approved (08/12). With the new Apple policy that allow updates to be listed along new release it quickly got hidden.

Luckily I have an update ready that I will release today so hopefully I can be pushed back on the front release page