★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
04-13-2012, 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by YinYin View Post
i want new game mode other than rage off multiplayer for example 2 vs 2 mode and please add online multiplayer want it very much
I agree, this game definitely needs an online multiplayer mode, C'mon Petri make this happen please. .. Also do the characters have any particular gaming characteristics other than just styling?

But I repeat, online multiplayer a must!

Playing: Asphalt 8, Real Racing 3, GTA SA
Waiting:
04-13-2012, 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutSpoken View Post
I agree, this game definitely needs an online multiplayer mode, C'mon Petri make this happen please. .. Also do the characters have any particular gaming characteristics other than just styling?

I think they have different weights and thus impact and speeds.

04-13-2012, 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutSpoken View Post

Vote. me too, I want online multiplayer function. It took the game more successful.
04-14-2012, 05:40 AM
Hey devs.
Have you got any plans for fuuture update?

Rage mode is cool but controls in pvp on one iPhone are horrible.. no wait a minute, they are not made for controling they are made for trolling! We need at least local (wifi) multiplayer or bluetooth multiplayer.
04-24-2012, 01:45 PM
Any news on update?

Night of the living dead? Damn right it is! - John Gore
05-10-2012, 03:38 PM
Does anyone know when the next update is going to hit?
05-12-2012, 11:42 AM
Ice Rage is currently available for free!

KingHunt - The Next Generation Slicing Game Lead designer
Bike Baron artist & co-creator
Minigore artist & co-creator
Ice Rage artist & co-creator
Death Rally game designer
05-16-2012, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimoVihola View Post
Ice Rage is currently available for free!
It's awesome, I really like the game and it's even more fun when you play multiplayer with friends.

But I would implement some achievements, merged the characters into one purchase and maybe rage off singleplayer?

Are there any differences between the characters? Because the bear seems to be a little stronger. Also I wouldn't mind some tutorial in the game (just the general principle of the fighitng (any strength difference when you hold the button longer) or just description of the characters.
05-16-2012, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexi View Post
It's awesome, I really like the game and it's even more fun when you play multiplayer with friends.

But I would implement some achievements, merged the characters into one purchase and maybe rage off singleplayer?

Are there any differences between the characters? Because the bear seems to be a little stronger. Also I wouldn't mind some tutorial in the game (just the general principle of the fighitng (any strength difference when you hold the button longer) or just description of the characters.
I agree, a tutorial would be nice and I would love to see GC achievements. Also maybe each player should have a stat card that shows what he's good at and what he isn't.
05-23-2012, 03:40 PM
UPDATE 7 is HERE!!!

New caracters and new graphical enchancements