App description: The sprawling crime epic that changed open-world games forever.

Welcome to Liberty City. Where it all began.

Rockstar Games celebrates the 10th anniversary of one of the most influential games of all time. The critically acclaimed blockbuster Grand Theft Auto III comes to mobile devices, bringing to life the dark and seedy underworld of Liberty City. With a massive and diverse open world, a wild cast of characters from every walk of life and the freedom to explore at will, Grand Theft Auto III puts the dark, intriguing and ruthless world of crime at your fingertips.

With stellar voice acting, a darkly comic storyline, a stunning soundtrack and revolutionary open-world gameplay, Grand Theft Auto III is the game that defined the open world genre for a generation.

Features:
Visually stunning updated graphics, character and vehicle models
HD quality resolution
Gameplay optimized for touch screen devices
Custom controls for the mobile platform
Countless hours of gameplay

Languages Supported: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Japanese.

Universal App:
Grand Theft Auto III is supported on iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPod Touch 4, iPod Touch 5, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 3rd Generation, iPad 4th Generation, and iPad Mini.

For optimal performance, we recommend re-booting your device after downloading and closing other applications when playing Grand Theft Auto III: 10 Year Anniversary Edition.

Port developed by War Drum Studios
http://www.wardrumstudios.com

crex's comments:

12-14-2011, 03:00 PM
What's the price on this awesome slice of awesomeness? I can't hit the link, at work :-(.

Games that will never leave my iPad : Great Big Wargame, Battle Academy, Battle of the Bulge, Ravenmark and Hunters 2.
12-14-2011, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaze View Post
Maybe Im dumb but... Isnt this for ipad 2 only, no Ipad1 support. Im sure I read that here, but on the Australian app store it says supports Ipad 1. Can anyone clarify?
originally they were only going to suppoar A5 iDevices and some android devices, but they managed to later get it to run on A4 iDevices as well.

12-14-2011, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by devensega View Post
What's the price on this awesome slice of awesomeness? I can't hit the link, at work :-(.
I believe its going to be $5
12-14-2011, 03:04 PM
I hope this game doesn't look bad on A4 devices (I'm talkin to you, Gangstar...)
12-14-2011, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mashead2000 View Post
Awesome please have icloud game saves!!!
iCloud save game would be awesome but I think they don't support iCloud .
12-14-2011, 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HairyPotter View Post
GTA3 has no heavily artist soundtrack like the other games after it. Some songs are from real artists, but there is quite amount of selfmade filler material (still sounds "okay"). There are definitely no "hit" artists like in GTA Vice City or GTA4.
Ahhhhh yes. Similar to GTA 1 and 2.

I remember when I heard Billie Jean in VC for the first time. Woah, spine tingling.

Vita Favourites - Walking Dead, Killzone, Borderlands 2, Final Fantasy X, Batman, MInecraft.
IOS favourites - Dead Space, TWAU, Xcom, Shadowrun.
Multiplayer ID - Magnum0ik (use a zero)
12-14-2011, 03:05 PM
Downloading now. But *Australian Version*?

I'm a bit put off by that. What have they done to it? Remember Left 4 Dead 2?!
WHAT HAVE THEY DONE!?

Games I have beta tested: Minigore, Cogs, Guerilla Bob, Above and Beyond: Air Combat, Baseball Superstars 2010, 33rd Division, Cash Machine, 5 star General, Flick Football... Possibly some other ones I;ve forgotten
12-14-2011, 03:08 PM
Added the info to OP.

MADE THE FRONT PAGE ON TA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
True Words Spoken By The Great Crex.
12-14-2011, 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmar9333 View Post
Downloading now. But *Australian Version*?

I'm a bit put off by that. What have they done to it? Remember Left 4 Dead 2?!
WHAT HAVE THEY DONE!?
Wait what! It's the Aussie version? I think we may be pooped, Australia has a very 1950's view on censorship.

You probably just get to be a taxi driver or something :-(

Games that will never leave my iPad : Great Big Wargame, Battle Academy, Battle of the Bulge, Ravenmark and Hunters 2.
12-14-2011, 03:09 PM
On it as soon as it hits the US. Too bad it doesn't have any Game Center support. Can't wait to play this...

Game Center ID: Snooptalian