App description: The sprawling crime epic that changed open-world games forever.

Welcome to Liberty City. Where it all began.

Rockstar Games celebrates the 10th anniversary of one of the most influential games of all time. The critically acclaimed blockbuster Grand Theft Auto III comes to mobile devices, bringing to life the dark and seedy underworld of Liberty City. With a massive and diverse open world, a wild cast of characters from every walk of life and the freedom to explore at will, Grand Theft Auto III puts the dark, intriguing and ruthless world of crime at your fingertips.

With stellar voice acting, a darkly comic storyline, a stunning soundtrack and revolutionary open-world gameplay, Grand Theft Auto III is the game that defined the open world genre for a generation.

Features:
Visually stunning updated graphics, character and vehicle models
HD quality resolution
Gameplay optimized for touch screen devices
Custom controls for the mobile platform
Countless hours of gameplay

Languages Supported: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Japanese.

Universal App:
Grand Theft Auto III is supported on iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPod Touch 4, iPod Touch 5, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 3rd Generation, iPad 4th Generation, and iPad Mini.

For optimal performance, we recommend re-booting your device after downloading and closing other applications when playing Grand Theft Auto III: 10 Year Anniversary Edition.

Port developed by War Drum Studios
http://www.wardrumstudios.com

crex's comments:

12-29-2011, 02:30 PM
[QUOTE=creofire;2070731]Ozzy I have tried your trick with running over 8 Ball but he always seems to escape and get himself killed before I can complet the misson any further tips?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wait, what mission are you guys talking about?
12-29-2011, 02:41 PM
Re Paparazzi Purge: How's the weather? I wasted a few goes trying to do this whilst the sea was choppy and raining then quit and tried again a little later in the clear and found it much easier. Also: cut corners.

Gamecenter: Crosbie

12-29-2011, 03:39 PM
Dang it! Finished it and got all 100 Packages. Time to disturb the peace and put the BulletProof Patriot to work.
12-29-2011, 06:27 PM
Send a message via MSN to rooteboy
Stuck on the turismo mission, I use the car with the flames on it, any tips?
12-29-2011, 07:04 PM
"Ozzy I have tried your trick with running over 8 Ball but he always seems to escape and get himself killed before I can complet the misson any further tips?"

Is this the mission where 8-Ball is blowing up the ship, and you have to take out the guys on it?

The way I did this mission was going right round the building (anti-clockwise), until you see a group of crates. Amongst them is a power-up that slows down time. Go to the roof and shoot the guys on the ship, the slow motion makes it way easier. Make sure you see the guys you're shooting actually fall down, otherwise they'll kill 8-Ball and you'll have to start again.
12-30-2011, 03:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rooteboy View Post
Stuck on the turismo mission, I use the car with the flames on it, any tips?
You need a better car with better handling. Steal the "Banshee" (Viper) located in the Amco (petrol) Gas Station right next to 8 Balls Bomb Shop

http://www.g-unleashed.com/index.php?cat=14&pid=106
12-30-2011, 04:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyIII View Post
You need a better car with better handling. Steal the "Banshee" (Viper) located in the Amco (petrol) Gas Station right next to 8 Balls Bomb Shop

The mafia car did it for me. Located at the Leone villa

I'am stuck at the el diablo mission where you have to burn triads, any tips?

Night of the living dead? Damn right it is! - John Gore
12-30-2011, 06:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P.T. View Post
The mafia car did it for me. Located at the Leone villa

I'am stuck at the el diablo mission where you have to burn triads, any tips?
The only tip I got is when you pick up the flameThrower come out the alley and turn left then another left headed to the basketball court. Light em up on the sidewalk and there will be a bunch of them in the court area to finish off your kills.

A real good source is youtube for mission help also. Just search gta 3 (mission name or #).
12-30-2011, 07:43 AM
Send a message via MSN to rooteboy
Quote:

Thanks
12-30-2011, 09:15 AM
Quote:
The only tip I got is when you pick up the flameThrower come out the alley and turn left then another left headed to the basketball court. Light em up on the sidewalk and there will be a bunch of them in the court area to finish off your kills.

A real good source is youtube for mission help also. Just search gta 3 (mission name or #).
Thanks!!

Night of the living dead? Damn right it is! - John Gore