★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "Push-Cars: Everyday Jam" is a new challenge with the cars and the cities of the original "Push-Cars", the game which has made more than 1.5 millions of players get addicted to a new brand of logicpuzzle gameplay. Now the good and eco friendly cars must leave the cities again while the bad and polluting ones keep on crashing. But there are tons of new surprises awaiting.

NEW LOGIC PUZZLE GAMEPLAY.
The new gameplay allows you to build even more exciting levels and represents a truly new challenge for fans of puzzle games.

ENJOY THE TRIP.
Help Sparky, Angie and their friends to exit the city in the search of fresh air and see how Hannibal and the dirtiest cars crash and pollute the real streets from New York to Las VegasvisitingWashington, Miami, Houston, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Hollywood along the way.

ONLY ONE FINGER TO CONTROL, YOUR WHOLE BRAIN TO WIN.
With a brand new game idea, Push-Cars: Everyday Jam will have you hooked with its irresistible gameplay. You have to use one finger to change the direction of only one car and push them a fewseconds to indicate the power and clear each level. Easy to play, but with a smooth difficulty curve that will keep you craving more! There is more than one way to resolve each level, but only one willgive you the three wheels of fame!

INCREDIBLY EASY TO PLAY. BUT SURPRISINGLY CHALLENGING.
"Really i can only move one car? It's impossible!" These are some phrases that you probably will say to yourself when you discover the funny levels of Push-Cars: Everyday Jam. Seems trivial, but it surewill surprise you.

NO TIME TO BE BORED.
Challenging levels based on authentic American cities.
Unique puzzle gameplay.
Retina graphics.
10 Different cars with different behavior.
Unique achievements with game center integration.
Exclusive music theme.
Game Center, Facebook and Twitter integration.

Check the promo video and all Push-Cars related info at www.Push-Cars.com and join the growing community of Push Cars enthusiasts in our official Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/PushCars

ivanovich's comments:

"Push-Cars: Everyday Jam" is a new challenge with the cars and the cities of the original "Push-Cars", the game which has made more than 1.5 millions of players get addicted to a new brand of logic-puzzle gameplay.

NOTE: The published date is Dec 15th. Depending on your time zone may have to wait a while

Gamepaly video:

Enjoy!
12-17-2011, 08:59 AM
I found this today! No replies? This sequel is awesome...thank you dev and sorry for these TA guys...they don't know what they are doing

I love this world!
12-21-2011, 03:25 AM
A history lesson on the original push cars.

The app was a buck or two and quite awesome. After a couple of months the app was converted to a free app with ads that you could pay to remove. If you owned the app before the update the ads were mercifully suppressed.

The gotcha is if you downloaded the app to a new device, you would get ads unless you IAP'd the ad removal. Hooray double dip.

Don't get me wrong... The original game rocked, but it was sleazy to change a pay app into an ad supported app. Given the author did something similar with TimeGeek (switched pay app to a free one with some content moved behind a pay wall you didn't have access to on new devices), and methinks I see a pattern. Shame, cause I would likely have insta-bought this, otherwise (yes I realize it is "only 1.99").

Note: If the author has devised a way for my new device to not be missing the content I paid for originally, someone enlighten me, and I will ensure this post reflects that.
12-21-2011, 03:49 AM
If you paid 0.99$ for push-cars now you have for free the inApp to remove the ads (0.99$) and the inApp to add 45 more levels (0.99$) then, you never lose content.

If you have iCloud activated you can sync your game in all the devices. If you don't have iCloud and the automatic bought detection fail you can email us support@ivanovichgames.com and we'll open the inApp in a moment.
12-21-2011, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanovich View Post
If you paid 0.99$ for push-cars now you have for free the inApp to remove the ads (0.99$) and the inApp to add 45 more levels (0.99$) then, you never lose content.

If you have iCloud activated you can sync your game in all the devices. If you don't have iCloud and the automatic bought detection fail you can email us support@ivanovichgames.com and we'll open the inApp in a moment.
I will try the iCloud route this evening. I was on iOS 4 originally, but in theory the save file pushed with iCloud could preserve the "paid version founder" status from the original device.

If this works, I will be playing PushCars (EJ) over the holidays.
12-21-2011, 02:53 PM
boff...same for me...great game devs! I simply shut off wi-fi and woy-lah...ads go away!

I love this world!